[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying Biff would go full-cuck just because George sucker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>implying Biff would go full-cuck just because George sucker punched him once.
>>
>>84798621
I once saw a mans entire life get destroyed with one backhand. You don't even understand the mystical powers a good physical assault can have, child.
>>
>>84798645
That's as good of a point as it is a story.
>>
>>84798645
Details?
>>
>>84798645
w-wuz that man... you?
>>
>>84798685
>>84798739
>>84798777

his life changed when his uncles hand went up his back
>>
>>84798685
>>84798739
>>84798777
oh believe me lads it was great
>>
>>84798621
biff managed to impregnate her in the moments before george arrived.
martys older brother is actually his and he tries to become a family friend to get close.
>>
>>84798824
stop pretending to be me, loser
>>
>>84798685
>>84798739
>>84798777
Its not much of a story, but alright.
>Last year of secondary school
>Typical dickhead "popular" guy keeps fucking with this utterly average guy over the course of a week (we 3 shared classes, so I saw the build up)
>Over lunch, popular guy empties a salt shaker onto average lads head as he walked past
>Average guy fucking explodes and shouts "You fucking cunt" and as he's standing up and moving to his right, his right hand follows and backhands this guy with a force I've yet to see replicated in even the most brutal MMA or Boxing matches
>He didn't even mean to do it, he just stood up shocked
>The entire lunch hall erupts into laughter, everyone is absolutely howling
>I was laughing my head off as well, shouting "Wheyyy" as is the custom when a man is slapped.
>Before pop guy could retaliate, a teacher got involved and separated the two, average guy is apologizing while popular guy is swearing and trying to look tough
>Entire lunch hall still laughing
>Class next day, I can't remember exactly what question popular guy was asking but some guy shouted out from the back "Slap" and the class erupted into laughter
>Whenever pop guy would try and speak or join a conversation, people would either pretend to go to hit him, or just make jokes about the slap

I'll skip the details as you get the point, but that guy went from being above average grades, to working in a fucking McDonalds several years later and having his fiance cheat on him and bail.

His life was meant to be different, clearly. But that one fateful backhand was so fucking fierce it didn't just shatter his pride, it shattered the fucking timeline and made him a bitch.
>>
>guy tried to rape your wife
>keep him around
he was their bull
>>
File: 1493067659092.jpg (35KB, 603x645px) Image search: [Google]
1493067659092.jpg
35KB, 603x645px
>>84798866
The digits never lie.
>>
>>84798896
stop pretending to be me, loser
>>
wow his whole life was destroyed. how could he ever recover. faggot
>>
>>84798944
Msn...Thank you for the story.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.