[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies that were almost great.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 44900-suspiria-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg (15KB, 230x345px) Image search: [Google]
44900-suspiria-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg
15KB, 230x345px
ITT: Movies that were almost great.
>>
B-bump?
>>
I thought it was pretty great; awesome cinematography, awesome score, & creepy as hell
>>
>>84798461
>almost great
>almost
Watch it a few more times, OP. It'll grow on you. I thought it was a little weird when I was a teenager too. Now I think every piece of it is as it should be.
>>
File: Lastbroadcast.jpg (80KB, 334x475px) Image search: [Google]
Lastbroadcast.jpg
80KB, 334x475px
This could've been horror-kino.... but that ending...

What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>84801157
The dialogue and the one song they have isn't good enough for a feature length movie, in all honesty.
>>
>>84801157

>haha dude you must be a young teenager, I found it weird when I was like you XD

What a condescending way to try to make a point. All these "years of experience" on your belt and you haven't learned a thing.

Shame on you anon.
>>
>>84801346

Well I am an older teenager (19 yrs) so I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>84801370

The point is... you dont know if hes a teenager or not.

Yet you still use this flawed relation that establishes that, as your life progresses, you have to relate to some things, else you aren't part of such category.

Hence all people should love Suspiria, else they are dumb teenagers. And the list goes on... It never ends, as its a reflection of mans ego.
>>
>>84801271
I don't think many of the actors knew English
>>
>>84798461
literally just watched this wtf
>>
Better than Inferno, that's for sure.
Having seen those two and The Beyond, what other similar good recommendations are there? I have already downloaded City of the Living Dead but something about it seems mediocre to me.

Gwoemul could had been so much better if they cut some stuff it. It dragged on a bit and the constant back'n'forth between light-hearted and heavy was too much.
>>
>>84801759
Deep Red is good.
>>
>let's have a fucking 30minute ending where watch hobbits hugfuck each other
>>
>>84801370
hahahaa wtf
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.