[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: d2c.png (34KB, 280x255px) Image search: [Google]
d2c.png
34KB, 280x255px
Post your shit idea for a tv show, short film, movie, etc.

Other people rate your ideas.

>tv show
>Depressed guy finds out his female neighbor is a serial killer and begins to target her in an attempt to get her to murder him.
>>
>>84796335
So kinda like Disturbia? I'd watch

Mine
>Depressed English teacher obsessed with detective novels returns to his home town only to find it's been infested with cultists. Rather than gtfoing like a regular person, he decides to investigate in an attempt to live his detective fantasies. Instead, he uncovers secrets and murders he never even dreamed of, spiralling into a nightmarish hell in the town he once called home
>>
i've always thought it would be interesting to write a show where every character is drawn in a different style, voiced by the same actor (preferably female), it's in the style of a musical and it's kinda a drama/comedy.

the main character is in the style of a japanese manga, she is a recovering alcoholic who's trying to reinvent herself BUT she's a faggot and the anon who's posting this reply got bored with his fucking idea because he's lying about "always having wanted to do this" and he's making it up as he goes.

i'm depressed and i want to kill myself. fuuuuuuuck
>>
>>84796586
Autism
>>
>>84796796
naaaaaaah
>>
>>84796335
OP here, second much worse idea:

>Memory of Function
>Modern era show following a main character employed as a grocer in a run down inner city store. Finds a woman passed out behind the grocery store, can't call police for multiple reasons (he himself has a drug problem, fears being caught, doesn't own a cell phone, etc.). He instead takes her to his apartment to recover. Next morning she awakes acting strange, tries to force her way out of his apartment in a panic, trips down the stairs and busts her hand open. The hand is electronics.

>Basically a depressed and mentally compromised man and a mechanical woman. She does not act human and is clearly not understanding of human emotion. The guy is drawn into the situation essentially baby sitting an immature AI. As she grows more sapient he grows less stable.

>Then he is drawn into what amounts to AI warfare. It consists of government sanctioned and shackled AIs, and rogue AIs like the girl he is with. Rogue AIs are exceedingly rare, as most of the time they are just snuffed out. She is hidden in a network disconnected android body.

>The majority of the story follows him trying to help her, but mostly just being terrified and spiraling out of control as he becomes estranged from his friends and is forced to reconnect with an abusive family. Lack of self worth drives him towards helping the girl, and a desperate need to feel as if he is part of something larger than himself, and fear because he is already in farther than one can go back from.

>>84796461
I like it, but what kind of cultists?
>>
>>84797437
Like Lovecraft Yellah King worshiping fuckers
>>
>>84797437
Seems like a bit more of a high concept Ex Machina
>>
I like hammy 80's movies so an idea that I thought would be interesting would be a movie that takes place in a small town, where a defective toothpaste factory causes people to turn into giant bugs but then after awhile everyone just gets used to it
>>
>>84798927
Sounds pretty comfy, just don't really get the ending
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.