[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always hear people say this movie is about "male and female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I always hear people say this movie is about "male and female sexuality," but it isn't very clearly about a sexually repressed man?

Every scene with his wife, Bill is shown as weak, a wimp. Either crying, or rolling his shoulders, or trembling at her words. The entire movie he keeps seeing the marine banging his wife. Every time he tries to retalliate, it goes wrong. Every plan he has falls apart. All chances for sexual release fail. While his wife is shown in full nudity all the time, Bill is never shown nude at all. I'd even go so far as saying his wife is somewhat mentally abusive. He's completely emasculated.
>>
Nicole Kidman said that Kubrick told her that pedophiles rule the world.
>>
It's about the illuminati you ass
>>
its about fidelity iirc
>>
>>84794508
No anon, these people can sleep at night destroying millions of lives with financial scams and starting wars for their personal profit but they're morally opposed to pedophilia.
>>
>>84794508
http://www.anonews.co/pedo-exposed-australia/
>>
>>84794537
To me the film has two completely different viewing sides, you can either make it about the organization (and subtle pedophile themes) or about Bill himself. I personally think Bill's side explains the entire movie better all around, as his emasculation and repression create deep agony and paranoia inside of him that cause all of the movie's events.
>>
The occult / Illuminati simbology is undeniable and pervasive in the film
>>
>>84794320
>sexually repressed man
I think you missed it. The reason Bill thinks so much about that sailor fucking his wife's brains out is simply because he loves her and the vision reflects that, unlike the orgy scene which was mechanical and cold, devoid of any humane feature and served as a reminder that sex without love in it is strictly an empty display of authority.
Also, his wife is a whore and he's her customer.
>>
>>84794579
wrong
>>
>>84794320
maybe you only hear stupid people
>>
>>84795494
This. Unless you think prostitution is healthy female sexuality.
>>
>>84794537
>>84795298
>illuminati
>real
It's literally just to distract the populace from real political threats.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.