[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pitch your season 4 ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Fargo.jpg (350KB, 1400x750px) Image search: [Google]
Fargo.jpg
350KB, 1400x750px
pitch your season 4 ideas
>>
>>84790437
take place in MCU
>>
something with the indian mafia (like native americans not poo in loos) trafficing drugs into canada through the dakotas along ancient trading trails. add in a wendigo or something. shamans and shit. go full indian.

make it the 80s.
>>
File: serious_man.jpg (63KB, 490x755px) Image search: [Google]
serious_man.jpg
63KB, 490x755px
drop the crime aspect and just have it be a season long "A Serious Man" adaptation
>>
>>84790437
retcon MEWs retarded death
>>
File: looney tunes gif.gif (4MB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
looney tunes gif.gif
4MB, 400x291px
A mailman on his daily route in North Dakota finds the body of a naked young women off a desolate stretch of road. She has died of hypothermia, but has no other signs of trauma. A state trooper is assigned to investigate the case, and the mailman. The women, as it turns out, is the girlfriend of a local criminal, whos father and associates are part of a known crime family with connections and blackmail to politicians, police and local social elite. The family is in the midst of chaos, as a robbery went awry, and multiple civilians were killed along with loosing the stolen loot. Though everyone knows its them who did it, nobody can (or is willing to) prove it. The crime family is trying to cover it up, find the money and now deal with the dead girlfriend, and a son who is reeling with grief and might need to be "taken care of". The son also has a history of violent mental illness from years of drug abuse and being raised in a crime family, so anything he says or does is questionable. The state trooper is dragged into the mess, trying to figure out why the girl was out there, naked, and if she was killed by the family,the son or somebody else, where the money went and want went wrong in the robbery. The mailmen is forced to be involved, after its found his mail company is in bed with the mob, helping them move stolen supplies around the state. The father (mob boss) is trying to regain control of his empire from his very own men who want to take over and find his crazy son who is missing once his GF was killed
>the mailmen is a divorced whos cheating wife treats him like shit and always has, his theme will be masculinity for the season
>the state trooper is a middle aged, professional cop with a hobby of photography and dreams of his work being put into national geographic, his theme will be "whats my place in the universe and am I really important"
>the mob was father was explained, his theme will be father hood and how it related to raising you children
>>
>>84791415
>>the state trooper
>his theme will be "whats my place in the universe and am I really important"
So... same as the cop last season?
>>
File: 1479963024640.jpg (621KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479963024640.jpg
621KB, 1920x1200px
>>84791415
cont
>the mystical/paranormal theme will be a wendigo
some things to note, the family isnt really a "mafia" since thats been done before, theyre more of a rag tag group of criminals that formed a shotty empire. Aside from the robbery massacre, there will be another home invasion massacre that took place some years before that will tie into the story. Ive actually "finished" it and know how it'll end, there are just some parts in the middle I need to flesh out. Im writing this for a class and would really appreciate some feedback. Be gentle, but not too gentle. Ill answer any plot questions to the best of my ability
>>
>>84791533
and the one before that for that matter. Im still kicking around ideas and all of this is subject to change
>>
>>84791533
thats basically the elements to fargo though, the story always follows the same formula
>honest protagonist (usually a cop) gets involved in something much bigger by accident and their world view is shaken or changed
>the every man who also gets involved, usually by their own doing, and get in way over their head
>the antagonists, who are evil for the sake of being evil
>the random associates who wind up as collateral damage
>>
File: 1493082936487.jpg (47KB, 999x766px) Image search: [Google]
1493082936487.jpg
47KB, 999x766px
>a cop goes undercover to a mafia family or biker family like the hells angles(im tired of the mafia)
>sees some shit, maybe a massacre or dirty politicians or cops helping them
>his contact on the outside gets killed, now hes behind enemy lines with no way out
>also, to keep his identity he takes part in some of the crimes so hes now in too deep to walk away
>criminal boss says they have a rat in their outfit, the whole season builds on them trying to find out who it is
>>
>>84790437
a true story
>>
>>84790437
just wrench and numbers kicking ass :)
>>
Ben Garrison
>>
a regular every day normal guy gets involved with a murder. Also, theres some professional criminals, cops and quirky personalities.
>>
>>84794599
oi, stop being cheeky or I'll smack you right in your gob, mate.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.