[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the REAL Peter Parker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: Parker.jpg (84KB, 462x685px) Image search: [Google]
Parker.jpg
84KB, 462x685px
Sorry, but there are absolutely NO moments like this in Spider-man: Homecoming. All the hoodrats want to jump Spider-twink's cock so he's not the poster boy for the beta uprising like he was in the Raimi films and (more importantly) in the comics.

Now I see why the acronym is BAKA, because that's literally what it made me do.
>>
>>84788311
Do girls find it attractive when you tell them facts about things then? This trick has been used in many films
>>
There aren't any real emotional moments in the MCU because they're designed to be forgettable trash. How people don't find it stale after the first Avengers is beyond me.
>>
>>84788377
no
>>
>>84788377
girls find it attractive when attractive guys talk to them
>>
File: kbOLDGTC.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
kbOLDGTC.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>84788311
i agree. Raimi's Peter was an autist, flash was a proper chad, mj was a slut, jj jameson was a hater etc. everything was right.

Raimi's spidey movies are the best.
>>
Raimi Peter was an OC for the movies, not at all similar to the one found ion the source material.
>>
>>84788311
raimi's movies represent the comic as it should, overdrawn stereotypes from a picture book for autistic children
>>
>>84788567
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>84788869
He's saying that the Peter Parker in the Raimi trilogy is so different from the source material that he might ad well be an original character.
>>
>>84788311
Why is /tv/ fighting over worthless capeshit?
>>
File: sm1wtf.jpg (245KB, 1920x1082px) Image search: [Google]
sm1wtf.jpg
245KB, 1920x1082px
Fuck didnt save subs. reupload.

What the hell caused her to say this? A few conversations we were shown in the movie? Is that all it took for her to say that?
>>
>>84790266
That applies to literally every character in every capeshit though
>>
>>84790314
Autism
>>
>>84791595
Origins and story details might change but by and large, they've not changed the essence of the characters as much as Raimi did. Cap is spot on, Hawkeye is spot on, Black Widow has always been a non-entity so spot on, Thor being arrogant and C-List amongst C-listers is spot on. Tony Stark is the only one who is really different but, again, he really wasn't quite as well defined as Peter Parker in terms of characterization.
>>
>>84790266
as someone who read well over 300 spider-man comics i have to disagree
>>
>>84791743
How is he different from the source material?
>>
>>84790835
She had a fetish for low-T manlets.
>>
>>84791595
All the other capeshit is shit though
fuck off
spidermans great
>>
>>
>>84788311

>>84790835

Her dad abused her, Flash abused her, Harry abused her, Norman treated her like shit. Peter is the only man in her life that treated her right.

She was also horny and knows Pete was packing. She was a fucking slut. Flash, Harry, Peter, all in the same movie. Even fucks the astronaut in 2. She wanted Peter to fuck her right then and there in the cemetery.
>>
>>84788311
Peter Parker is not a fucking nerd. When will this meme end? Raimi's Spiderman was great but it was not Peter Parker.
>>
>>84792737
>Peter Parker is not a fucking nerd
what?
>>
>>84792844
What? He was never a nerd
>>
>>84792924

Are you high?
>>
>>84792737
He wore glasses and knew a lot about stupid science shit. Sounds like a nerd to me.
>>
>>84788377
yes. but only if youre handsome. It turns them on when someone handsome takes the time and effort to explain stuff to them. If your ugly, or a manlet, its just creepy and desperate wwhen you try to act all smart and explain stuff
>>
Raimi Spiderman movies (each and every one) are much better than the reboots.
>>
File: Avengers003_04a.jpg (559KB, 955x508px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers003_04a.jpg
559KB, 955x508px
>>84791937
Peter wasn't an awkward Steve Urkle type nerd. he wasn't scared of Flash Thompson and would gladly engage in verbal sparring with him. Pete did have a clique he was usually seen in the midst of, Flash included.
Pete dated chicks and frequently had to turn down dates with poor excuses.

Raimi Pete was a mentally challenged doofus in comparison. Even as Spider-Man he wasn't as quippy or funny as he was supposed to be.
>>
File: toby.png (298KB, 570x332px) Image search: [Google]
toby.png
298KB, 570x332px
This is the ideal Spiderman. You may not like it, but this is what Peter Parker looks like.
>>
How the fuck is the lizard Harry's dad in garfields spiderman 2?

It makes no sense.
>>
>>84793135
>bottom row, fourth column
all i can think about is the pasta
>>
>>84792994
Yes but the point still stands. Comic book Peter Parker was smart but not a geek or nerd. He was never a giant loser.
>>
>>84793153
uh...
>>
File: 1494420871894.png (176KB, 612x344px) Image search: [Google]
1494420871894.png
176KB, 612x344px
>>84793153
i dont think u intended for that to sound so retarded
>>
>>84788311
I'll never understand why Mary Jane would ever pick Tobey over Based Franco. Based Franco had an insanely wealthy dad, and as far as Mary knew, a stable cool charming guy, and Tobey was the autistic manlet everyone bullied (seriously hes like 5'6") Its very unrealistic that any western woman, especially a slut like Mary Jane would pick Tobey over Based Franco
>>
>>84793250
Tobey has a massive cock.
>>
No capeshit will ever top Raimi's Spider Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfxBXAQCZM
>>
>>84793250
He was a local humble superhero who loved her and had a big dick as said >>84793295

He was in good shape too, not good enough for /fit/ but for girls definitely.
>>
>>84793403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPN1BvR02Xo

Agreed. I unironically think this is way more memorable than anything in S.M.H.
>>
>>84791784

Then you haven't been paying attention. Peter has never ever been a stuttering, spineless faggot with wounded puppy eyes. He's also never been either silent or plain unfunny when wearing the costume. And don't get me started on the infamous dancing scenes in SM3

You're a casual
>>
>>84793245
whats the deal with Harry's dad in garfields spiderman 2?
>>
>>84793531
why is he dancing to the bgm?
>>
>>84793295
>>84793438
She had no idea he was spider-man, and irl the manlet geek that everyone bullies would never have an opportunity to show a Stacy his penis
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.