[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he kill Deckard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: gaff6.jpg (178KB, 776x339px) Image search: [Google]
gaff6.jpg
178KB, 776x339px
Why didn't he kill Deckard?
>>
>>84787325
in the end he began to feel sympathy towards Deckard; Deckard was a replicant with Gaff's memories
>>
>>84787325
He only kills Replicants.
>>
>>84787520
How did Deckard become a blade runner? It seemed like the other cop knew him well.
>>
>>84787590
I believe he's a replicant because of the weird eye effect they all have as well as the dream sequence / you've done a man's work scenes.
>>
7 year life span
>>
>>84787918
Obviously Deckard, and presumably his waifu, have regular lifespans since they're newer models that are considerably more human-like.
>>
>>84787640
the other cop was in on it, deckard became a blade runner after Gaff got a limp, thus Gaff's initial disdain and attitude towards Deckard
>>
>>84788101
That makes more sense, so Tyrell must have also known.
>>
>>84788152
from the very beginning - why send a man to neutralise a superior machine when they can create a machine that does that for them?
>>
>>84787959
Roy was more human than Deckard though
>>
>>84788281
I wouldn't agree with that. Deckard comes off pretty normal when interacting with normal people, Roy on the other hand acts like a autist who is trying to be a chad.
>>
Because Deckard isn't a Replicant.
>>
>>84788423
I heard Roy hangs dong in that movie, is it true?
>>
>>84787959
Deckard already had a reputation. He already had a record. He can't be a newer model because he had already been active prior to the new model existing.
Deckard was never meant to be a Replicant and even the writer of the screenplay has debunked that bullshit retcon that Ridley Scott concocted after the fact
>>
>>84788478
In my fan fiction version, yes.

>>84788522
But there are a few scenes where his eyes have that shine just like all replicants.
>>
>>84787325
Bets on what is going to be revealed in the sequel
>>
>>84788785
There will only be 4 white people in the film, 3 of which will be evil.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.