[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: get in the van.jpg (50KB, 608x441px) Image search: [Google]
get in the van.jpg
50KB, 608x441px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
Millenials
>>
Too much LSD and a complete lack of social perspective. Same as most liberals.
>>
He seems like a cool guy.
>>
Repressed homosexuality as well as a complete absence of self-irony and humour
>>
i read 'get in the van'

being in black flag was hard
>>
>>84784299
80s-90s hipster/old school/indie/riot grrl cunts always ragging on him because he's a hair trigger autist.

today's sjw cunts always ragging on him because he's a hair trigger autist.

both were totally in the right. they were calling him out for being a sellout having a camera crew around him at their "spot". he yells at them because they are ruining his date by being rude to him in front of his girlfriend.

hipster/riot grrl bitches are the worst. carrie brownstein is a total cunt in person. she's way to cool to talk to you.
>>
>>84784299
His political beliefs make no fucking sense to begin with

The guy literally has a huge tattoo on his chest that says "I KILL NIGGERS"
>>
>>84784859

lol
>>
>>84784299
That video is cringe, some fans just shout him out and he gets full triggered and starts shitting on them for no reason, and I love black flag
>>
>>84784859
yeah, but underneath that in parenthesis it says "KILL MEANS SUCK OFF"
>>
>>84784997
they arent fans

read

>>84784775
>>
>>84785051
He needs to get a thicker skin, still I guess it's to late to change.
>>
>>84784859
fuck me for falling for this bait, but that was a fake tattoo for his appearence on SOA
>>
>>84784775
>Brownstein
I don't think I would had survived high-school with a name like this.
>>
He is from D.C. and knew about Pizzagate before it happened. He is terrified of Hillary because she controls the Pentagon which is in the shape of a pizza. That's what the song "My War" is all about.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.