[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So he must have been some what of a decent guy to take after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: unkar-plutt.jpg (410KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
unkar-plutt.jpg
410KB, 768x433px
So he must have been some what of a decent guy to take after Rey whlie she was growing.
i mean how Rey stay away with rape and be able to develop a strong morals without protection? untill she's old enough to protect herself.
>>
>>84781466
How do you know he didn't rape?
>>
But she was raped constantly, that's why she was so good at resisting mindbreak from Ren. She had tons of experience
>>
>>84781466
they could make it look a bit like Simon Pegg at least
>>
>>84781598
>>84781638
How's that not leave a scar on her than
that she turn out to be a good person caring about little droids she find on desert
>>
>>84781598

I dont think they had rape in star wars
>>
Lazy writing thats what
>>
>>84782032
>because there is no rape in a space fantasy film it is lazy writing

based retard logic
>>
>>84781466
Rey is most likely ugly as fuck to all these aliens..

These blokes want some big fat juicy space alien to fug not some little smelly """human""".
>>
>>84782103
not about rape
raising to be a hero in a shitty planet growing up lazy
>>
>>84781466
im guessing Lor San Tekka look after her without her knowing
he was in the jakku aswell
>>
>>84781466
Nima outpost sees plenty of humanoid visitors, The scum and villainy-types like Han Solo, who we know had dealings with Unkar. Speaking of Unkar Plutt, this alien man is the closest thing to a guardian Rey has, and he has no affection for her. You say he protected her from rape? More likely than anything he would charge people for pounding her young space pussy. There is no fucking way a dude as greedy as Unkar would not take advantage of the goldmine Rey was literally sitting on. The only rules was probably nothing too rough as she had to be in good health for scavenging. How doy ou like your character now, Simon Pegg? you dreamt all your life to be in Star Wars, and JJ cast you as the fat pedophile pimp.
>>
Even Jyn in RO got a "not my problem" attitude though Saw Gerera raised her.
Rey being too lawful good doesn't add up
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.