[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last good capeshit film Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: movieposter.jpg (24KB, 279x402px) Image search: [Google]
movieposter.jpg
24KB, 279x402px
The last good capeshit film

Discuss
>>
File: lmao.png (9KB, 484x244px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
9KB, 484x244px
Not at all, /v/eddit
>>
>capeshit film

And everything since has been capekino.
>>
>THEATRICAL CUT

fuck off
>>
>>84780820
>muh popular opinion
>>84780828
They're all capeshit but BvS was a close to capekino as capeshit can get
>>
>>84780863
>They're all capeshit but BvS was a close to capekino as capeshit can get

You truly believe that, then atleast post the right version of BvS. No person with a functioning brain could consider the theatrical cut anything but a mess.
>>
File: 1482037908199.jpg (210KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
1482037908199.jpg
210KB, 1131x707px
>>84780776
wrong
>>
>>84781027
Kek I just googled BvS and grabbed the first picture, calm down
>>84781060
0/10 at least try
>>
File: 1380536832825.jpg (53KB, 339x493px) Image search: [Google]
1380536832825.jpg
53KB, 339x493px
>>84781027
>No person with a functioning brain could consider the theatrical cut anything but a mess.
Expect you tasteless plebs that claimed it was quote unquote "capekino" when it was still playing at the cinema
>>
File: hot seat.jpg (69KB, 539x501px) Image search: [Google]
hot seat.jpg
69KB, 539x501px
>>84780776
The Ultimate Edition really has been one of the most memorable films I've seen. I mean, Marvel movie's are fun and have their place, but I don't really remember much about them after the credits roll and I really don't feel like rewatching them, maybe ever, but BvS has really stuck with me and I watch it again from time to time. Sure, the final fight is your typical blockbuster mush, but other that it's a great worth-while experience.

I really hope that the critical beat down doesn't change the many great things they had going for them. Even though Wonder Woman is considered the best DCEU movie and I enjoyed parts of it, it really wasn't that special. Felt very safe to the point were it was just flat-out boring. And again, the final fight in WW was just mush, too.
>>
>>84780776
Unironically one of the worst
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.