[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Kuze? He died?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: kuze.png (1MB, 1200x601px) Image search: [Google]
kuze.png
1MB, 1200x601px
What happened to Kuze? He died?
>>
>>84778342
He only lost his body. He uploaded his mind/consciousness to the cloud.
>>
>>84778527
Now he is 100% machine? Is that accurate?
>>
>>84778635
Sort of. It's similar to the movie Her, if you have seen it.
>>
>>84778821
or Transcendense with johnny depp. it's trash but the idea is great.
>>
>>84778635
No, I don't see why since his consciousness was already transferred in a synthetic body the first time. It doesn't make sense why he was keeping that crippled body instead of moving onto a superior model. It's not clear why he was a failure compred to ScarJo, he seems better than her just with a crippled body. At the end we don't even know if he survived. But since the movie flopped, there won't be any sequel.
>>
>>84779424
This kino didn't really flopped. It's RT, like always, with shitty critics. 6,6/10 in IMDb and 52 in Metascore is good.
>>
so did they just put together scenes from the original movie and SAC and called it a day?
>>
Scar Jo performance was a little underwhelming, but other than that this was a good movie.
>>
>>84778342

Raiden?
>>
>>84779732
Worse than that, the film is about Major's identity, who the fuck cares...We get to see the woman who built her, please, that was horrible.

>>84780452
ScarJo performance was more thanunderwhelming, there's not a single scene where you could say she played it well. Bad, during the whole movie.
>>
>>84780452
I liked Batou
>>
>>84780570
She played a convincing autist.
>>
>>84780452
It was boring and forgeteful. 2 wasted hours im never getting back.
>>
>>84780688
>boring
kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.