[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poor Michael Keaton probably thought this would be his Joker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: spider man homecoming sony2.jpg (94KB, 909x454px) Image search: [Google]
spider man homecoming sony2.jpg
94KB, 909x454px
Poor Michael Keaton probably thought this would be his Joker moment. His chance to leave an impression as an iconic cinematic villain. How was he supposed to know these movies are specifically crafted to be as unmemorable as possible.
>>
Nah, he just wanted some easy money
>>
>>84776148
This. He knows what he's doing OP. Wants to star in a well received film and get money for very little effort.
>>
>>84776123

I don't think that was his intention at all.

He already had his "Joker moment" when he got to be Beetlejuice and Batman. When I think about it, the dude has had a great career and legacy.

Vulture is pretty good, but it was never going to be his most memorable performance. I don't think he even cares. When he promotes Homecoming or is on late night shows, he's always like "I am Batman".

For phoning it in and doing it for a paycheck, he did pretty well for Vulture. Saying he's the best MCU villain isn't really a compliment when most of them save for 1-2 have been unmemorable, but he did shine in Homecoming. The door and car scene were pretty good.
>>
File: beetlejuice.jpg (106KB, 1152x640px) Image search: [Google]
beetlejuice.jpg
106KB, 1152x640px
>his Joker moment

that's already happened
>>
>>84776123
Poor Michael Keaton probably thought...it would be a good amount of money, and a way to have a younger audience.
Very often, being an actor is also just a job.
>>
>>84776455
>save for 1-2 have been unmemorable

Marvel Cinematic Universe Power Rankings
1. Loki
2. Ego
3. Winter Soldier
4. Vulture
5. Red Skull
6. Obediah Stane
7. Yellow Jacket
8. Mandarin
9. Kaecilius
10. Ultron
11. Helmut Zemo
12. Ronan
13. Ivan Vanko
14. Malekith
15. Abomination
>>
>>84776590

He could've retired 20 years ago and been just fine. The dude probably was bored and thought "oh hey, this looks like it could be fun" and took the gig to get out of the house.

Keaton's already had a long and consistently successful career. Beetlejuice, Batman/Batman Returns, Multiplicity, White Noise and now a solid Vulture performance that he did because it was more entertaining than jerking off in his mansion for another day.
>>
File: 1465683699273.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465683699273.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
The guy's legacy is already set in stone with Batman and to a much lesser extent Beetlejuice. Everything else he's done is just keeping busy.
>>
>>84778926
i know /tv/ memes it but he was great in Birdman
>>
>>84776123
SM Homecoming is the 57th movie in the MCU line

You think this guy didn't fucking know what he was gettin into?

motherfucking kek, my child
>>
>>84777195

>Pretty good memorable
Loki
Ego
Winter Soldier
Zemo
Vulture

>Meh forgettable Tier
Red Skull
Malekith
Obediah Stane
Ronan
Abomination

>Only remembered cause of how bad they were
Ultron
Mandarin
Yellow Jacket
Kaecilius
Ivan Vanko
>>
>>84779200
Haven't seen gotg2 but agreed.
>>
>>84779200
>Pretty good memorable
>Zemo
?

>Only remembered cause of how bad they were
>Ultron
movie was trash but he was easily the best thing in it
>>
>>84780608
I think he's the main problem of the movie.

1st act Ultron was really good though
>>
>>84776123
I am truly "The Birdman"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>Poor Michael Keaton probably thought this would be his Joker moment
The absolute state of underage dc spics
>>
>>84779200
>Ego
>memorable
lol
>>
>Batman
>Birdman
>Now Vulture

What next?
>>
>>84776123

You have to watch Birdman, and Batman (1989) to understand this movie.
>>
File: Gary_Cole_in_Harvey_Birdman.jpg (24KB, 290x219px) Image search: [Google]
Gary_Cole_in_Harvey_Birdman.jpg
24KB, 290x219px
>>84780782
>>
>>84780782
Birdman, attorney at law
>>
>no DCEU plans for Batman Beyond
>no ben playing a retired batman
>Keaton plays an elderly joker locked up in Arkham
>Terry gets new bat suit
>joker sees this on tv and escapes from hospital for on last joke on Gotham
>>
>>84780840
>>84780841
Harveymind
>>
>>84779200
>Knowing anyone on this list beyond that twink faggot Loki because he was beta orbiting taytay
Kek, alright kid.
>>
>>84776123
>iconic cinematic villain
>in the era of the MCU

quick, what was the name and purpose of the villains in thor 2, ant-man, civil war, and doctor strange.

You actually have to stop and think whereas if you ask who was the villain in The Dark Knight everybody will immediately say The Joker.

These movies sole purpose of existance is to service the MCU, not to stand alone as good super hero movies

Remember how much of a big deal every villain was in the Raimi Spiderman movies? thats because the movie was just that, a spider man movie. It wasn't part of a LE EPIK universe where one previous movie has to make omage to the next one and villains and heroes can resurrect as they please. Villains in pre-MCU movies had their origin, their conflict an their conclusion and the movie was based solely on that and nothing else.

You all should know by now that. We're too far in the game to still think Marvel pretends to care about villains
>>
>>84777195
>Ego
>Obediah Stane
>Yellow Jacket
>Kecilius
>Helmut Zemo
>Ivan Vanko
>Malekith

Who?
>>
>>84777195
I don't remember 2/3s of those and I've seen all MCU movies.

That's how bland villains are treated in this shithole le ebin marvel cinematic universe.
>>
File: Michael-Keaton-Batman-01[1].jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Keaton-Batman-01[1].jpg
17KB, 400x300px
>>84776123
Best live-action Batman, hands down, although Batman 1989 is overrated. Batman Returns was always the true batkino.
>>
>>84778926
>White Noise

Why even include that with his memorable roles?
>>
>>84779200
I just watched guardians of the galaxy 2 and it took me until right now to even remember the antagonists name was ego
>>
>>84778926
>multiplicity
>white noise

Wtf is wrong with you.
>>
>>84777195
is speedoman the only marvel character with cool villains?
>>
>>84781485
X-Men has cool villains too
>>
>>84779200
mandarin was hilarious, fuck you
>>
>>84776123
No actor would sign up to play a second-string villain in a superhero's introductory movie if he thought it would be his "joker" moment.
>>
>>84781116
please stop watching them then
i made a vow to never watch a film that is or plans to be part of a 'cinematic universe'
>>
>>84777195
1 actually belongs to GRANT WARD
>>
>>84781289

Yeah, his defining character trait seems to be "Hey it's Kurt Russel."
>>
>>84777195
I only remember these ones
>1. Loki
>2. Ego
>3. Winter Soldier
>4. Vulture
>5. Red Skull
>7. Yellow Jacket
>8. Mandarin
>10. Ultron
>15. Abomination
I have no idea who the rest of those people you named are.
>>
File: 555.jpg (38KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
38KB, 600x375px
>>84779200
>>Pretty good memorable
>Zemo
>>
>>84776123

Why is OP so retarded?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.