[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: cc.jpg (635KB, 1920x1080px)
cc.jpg
635KB, 1920x1080px
What does /tv/ think of this show?
>>
I loved it.
>>
Self indulgent bullshit
>>
>>84774917
Should have ended after season 4. Everything lead to and culminated in a satisfactory and kinda complete ending.

Tried watching season 5 and its not the same.
>>
dude...
>>
>>84775577
True but it remained entertaining enough to keep watching plus the soundtrack was always fantastic.
>>
>>84775609
DUDE SELF DESTRUCTIVE HEDONISM LMAO
>>
>>84774917
Enjoyable, the closest to what I might consider a "guilty pleasure", though it really should've ended after season 4. The last season was painful to watch - Duchovny seemed to be going through the motions and the script seemed as if written by an edgy 13 year-old trying to sound badass by swearing a lot.
>>
>>84775779
>Duchovny seemed to be going through the motions and the script seemed as if written by an edgy 13 year-old
It was like that every season.
>>
Introduction of the son almost ruined the show. But overall I loved it. One of my favorites. I binged watched it all once the how had been over for a while though so it was easier to yet through the bad shit.
>>
>>84775577
op here, just started season 4

mia is a cunt also ugly
karen is unreasonable and a hippocrite
ugly daugther ''im to young to be an adult'' trope is annoying, daughter is generally annoying
hank and jew agent work really well
s2 rich bro dude arch ending was badly done, twin peaks cougar girl just disappeared
s3 menage a trois scenes were cringy
>>
>>84774917
gets worse with every season

season 1-3 are goat
season 4 is okay
season 5 is fucking shit
everything after that is an abomination

also fuck this ugly cunt thats supposed to be the daugther of 10/10 natasha mcelhone and 10/10 david duchovny
>>
>>84776066
yep, mother bear is the hottest girl in season 1
>>
>>84774917
Season 5 where he fucks Boss Nigger's love crush, a steaming hot ebony girl, MULTIPLE TIMES, then HIS DAUGHTER'S BOYFRIEND FUCKS THE SAME GIRL, multiple times, with the season ending with the nigger accepting bitch fucked every white boi on set , forgives her and they marry.
Also, Boss Nigger was paying Hank to rewrite his script and hang around with his hot ebony tsundere girlfriend.

The memes from those times, amazing.

The show is basically Hank cucking Karen cucking Hank done in a "fun" way.
>>
>>84777563
it was fun in season 3 when hank became a teacher and fucked all females he saw, students, teachers, presidents wife and shit while constantly trying to get karen back

or season 4 when he was charged of fucking a teenager but still fucking an actor teen, her mum , his lawyer, and mia again(?) while trying to get karen back

but season 5 doing this all over again but this time with black people was not entertaining anymore
>>
>>84774917
The main appeal of this show was anyone but members of Moody familly.
Charlie was the best
https://youtu.be/wj_zXoq1fgc
Close second Eddie Nero.
Also fuckton of tits
>>
>>84777736
>season 5 doing this all over again but this time with black people was not entertaining anymore
>This time with hood violent gang black people
>not entertaining anymore
The whole narrative was actually edgy and funny, compared to season 4 and 6 and 7.
You're either
1 Louis C.K.
2 Butthurt minority

I'm sorry but everybody has to get cucked on TV, no exceptions, I want full blown racemixing cuckolding from all sides.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.