[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: derek.jpg (109KB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
derek.jpg
109KB, 1776x1000px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZRCt4v4G_I
>>
File: 54d485566fde523e27b107d8572a16b5.jpg (155KB, 736x1045px) Image search: [Google]
54d485566fde523e27b107d8572a16b5.jpg
155KB, 736x1045px
>>84773689
EVERYONE.

That's the fucking point, /pol/tard. Pull the stick from your ass and you'll realise.

Christ alive, you're such a child emotionally. Always needing movies to have a clearly defined goody and a baddy.

I bet you only watch sitcoms with laugh tracks too. So you know when and where to applaud.
>>
Derek, he needs to learn to control his emotions.
>>
>>84773689
((()))
>>
>>84773689
>make a character say completely rational things and facts
>make him also a neo-nazi so you can't agree with him
oy vey
>>
File: 1499577531873.png (206KB, 604x370px)
1499577531873.png
206KB, 604x370px
>>84774943
>is a racist
>too pussy to admit it
>>
>>84774943
>make a character say completely rational things and facts
>make him a criminal that robs, assaults and kills people execution style so you can't agree with him
>>
>>84774943
That's why they made him speak sense, dumbass.

Cameron was an insidious worm. Getting inside Derek's head and twisting his genuine concerns into "lol the niggars dun it!!"

Once Derek got to prison, and confirmed for himself what a pathetic bitch Cameron was he was able to see past the bullshit and get to the heart of the matter. The truth.

You remember the black guys he killed? THEY had their own version of Cameron too. Filling their heads full of the same shit Derek's was, but from the opposite end. The "white man" keeping them down. Blaming whitey for all their problems, just as Cameron was getting Derek to blame the blacks.

Everyone was being exploited. In some way or another.

I genuinely can't work out why people can't see this for themselves. But then again this is a bleedover board from /pol/ these days.
>>
>>84775208
But Derek was right since those black guys indeed tried to rob him thus proving that his ideas were right. Black guys also killed his dad, but of course, it's all the fault of the white man keeping them down.
>>
>>84773689
Aurini was a little out of line
>>
>>84775308
nice reading comprehension retard
>>
File: dennis.jpg (6KB, 200x247px)
dennis.jpg
6KB, 200x247px
This scene is retarded

https://youtu.be/SiFF1ofOC94
>>
>>84775082
Who did he rob?
>>
>>84775208
>THEY had their own version of Cameron too.

Was this a deleted scene?
>>
File: knockknock.gif (3MB, 400x225px)
knockknock.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>84775602
He's right though.

>Derek's father was killed, unprovoked, for doing his job, trying to save lives and put out fires in a black neighborhood
>Derek makes a deal with the niggers, whoever wins the basketball game gets to call that court their turf
>Niggers lose, get upset, use their loss to justify an armed breaking and entering, and most likely wanted to hurt Derek and his family
>Derek's brother (forgot character's name) was shot for being white and defending a white kid that was getting pushed around

The movie doesn't explain how race baiters or race hustlers motivated the murderers of Derek's father, provoked the B&E, or convinced the high school thugs to shoot another student. That simply isn't shown in the film and that guy is full of shit.
>>
>>84776290
un-ironically this. I don't necessarily agree, but the message the movie sends is, "Around blacks, never relax."
>>
>>84773689
Is there any of us who didn't have one of those moments, where you're confronted to close ones who cling to their blue pills?
Right my fellow /pol/acks?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.