[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awesome Movie Challenge GET IN HERE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Hey so this challenge for "Movie Fanatics" has been going around. Noone has solved it and there is a $100 prize. Here's what I got so far:

>> Googled "1997, Lomax the evil attorney"
>> The Devil's Advocate ... watching it
>> HHope turned out to be the church of "Heavenly Hope"

Will post updates...
>>
>>84773558
And the prize is only $100? Why waste the time
>>
I'LL GO WITH "PENIS" STEVE!
>>
>>84773558
>The last word is the answer
Clearly the solution is "dies"
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (905KB, 1920x1200px)
Untitled-1.jpg
905KB, 1920x1200px
>>84773558

ok so "watch closely as he searches for HHope" this "MIXING MESSAGES" message is seen.
>>
Vigenère is a well-known cypher and you can find decoders online, you need to put an encrypted text (probably the WUICE... line) and a keyword. The keyword is probably somewhere in the flick, I haven't seen it so I don't know.

Also, Andy could be a diminutive for Andrew, the name of the guy who wrote the book on which the movie is based but that's a wild guess. The solution could have something to do with one of his books.
>>
Using the numbers on mixing messages makes "enigma".
>>
Take a dictionary and write each word ussing a different fake account everytime until you win.

It's like you are dummies or something
>>
>>84774016
YES! Enigma. niiice
>>
>>84774016
Decyphering the text with "enigma" gives SHAWSHANKREDEMPTION (Shawshank Redemption)
Andy is the name of the protag of the film iirc
>>
>>84774065
ohhh sweet, scrolling through the movie now.
>>
No good thing ever dies, thats from shawshank when he is talking about hope. Hope is also the last word of the movie. I'd guess that's the answer.
>>
>>84773558
Buy a fucking ad, shillboi
>>
>>84774188

facebook /thehollywoodcode/
It says they got a winner, doesn't say the answer though, but I think you got it right.
>>
>>84774949
uhh some ARG for mass advertising.
>>
>>84773558

It says the last word is the answer, it doesn't matter about the code or anything else on the page other than the last word.

The last word is "WIN" because $100 is a number and a symbol on the image, not a word.

Enjoy your $100, OP, not that you deserve it because you can't solve riddles properly.
>>
File: 03.png (301KB, 1024x768px)
03.png
301KB, 1024x768px
that wasn't difficult. I do like the trailer.
https://thehollywoodcode.net/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiVFDrl81IM
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.