[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anon recommended pic related to me yesterday and asked me to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 911-pearl-harbor-400x320.jpg (37KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
911-pearl-harbor-400x320.jpg
37KB, 400x320px
anon recommended pic related to me yesterday and asked me to start another thread when i'm done watching it. are you around by any chance? i'm ready to go deeper down the rabbit hole.
>>
Bumb
>>
I'm here, you have two options:

9/11 Psy-Opera
or
September Clues

First is more entertaining and takes you on a journey, second is a bit old but an essential no-plane viewing.
>>
>muh jet fuel
>>
File: LarrySilverstein.jpg (91KB, 609x720px) Image search: [Google]
LarrySilverstein.jpg
91KB, 609x720px
>>84775632
>muh luck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ScGZCqEyGM
>>
>>84772973
Watched this a few months back. Good shit that really points out the flaws of the original story based on scientific and logical facts.
What really got me was the fact that passengers weren't even on planes at the time of the crash (planes don't have cell phone coverage) so most passengers were probably murdered by CIA in some warehouse with some trying to give hidden clues to their relatives about their fate.
>>
File: wohmm.png (23KB, 228x224px) Image search: [Google]
wohmm.png
23KB, 228x224px
>>84776021
Assuming there were planes, of course.
>>
>>84775690
Yeah why would he ever think someone would attack the world trade center. That was completely unbelievable before... well the fucking attacks.
>>
>>84776350
I thought the whole thing was due to failure of imagination.
>>
Another real good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
>>
>>84776515
Blue pilled atheist kike shit. Fuck it.

Actual good one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
>>
>>84776350
Yeah man, it's not like it had been attacked before or anything...
>>
>>84775218
thanks, man, will definitely check those out. "new pearl harbour" was exactly what i was looking for.
>>
File: 1498989013264.jpg (89KB, 634x750px) Image search: [Google]
1498989013264.jpg
89KB, 634x750px
LOL
>>
>>84775218
>>84777103
also, i haven't seen "loose change" mentioned here or in the other thread, what do you think about it? i hestitated watching it, because i read that a lot of the content has been debunked...
>>
>>84777335
It's not true, if you watched the op pic doc then you should know the meaninglessness of "debunked". However Loose Change is shit, it has tons of versions and is a mess and filled with stupid shit. Some people say it's controlled opposition but I don't know. I don't recommended it.

It's old one though, like very early youtube old, so maybe that has value for you.
>>
>>84777494
you're right, maybe i shouldn't have used the word "debunked".
>>
>>84777298
LMAO, slavs tier
>>
>>84777298
jfc
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.