[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Han Solo movie actually looks good!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 0707-new-star-wars-set-1-wm-3.jpg (78KB, 718x559px) Image search: [Google]
0707-new-star-wars-set-1-wm-3.jpg
78KB, 718x559px
Can't wait to see more!
>>
File: 0707-new-star-wars-set-2-wm-3.jpg (82KB, 718x559px) Image search: [Google]
0707-new-star-wars-set-2-wm-3.jpg
82KB, 718x559px
>>84772120
>>
>>84772132
Is that actually supposed to be his costume? It looks like shit
>>
>>84772239
Not at all! Very Han Soloish.
>>
>implying anything Disney-backed has been good in the past 20 years
>>
>>84772120
>one single screenshot of 1 scene
>man it looks good
Kill yourself
>>
>>84772960
I'm excited and my kids are excited, that's all that matters.

We're a Han Solo family and proud of it.
>>
>>84772120
>han solo
>tight trendy pants with oversized clown boots
>disney cant come up with any new imagery, rehashed look of previous bespin set
>lets put chewie in there just to make sure
>>
>>84772912
>Doctor Strange
>Ant-Man
>Inside Out
>Avengers: Age of Ultron
>The Incredibles
>Remember the Titans
>>
>>84772120
hope he was his own fidget spinners
>>
In A New Hope, Han Solo's character arc is that he goes from being a ne'er-do-well who doesn't really care about others to a goodish guy who comes back to save a kid. A good Han Solo movie would play off this, and have him start out as a naive, good kid who falls into the wrong crowd and becomes that ne'er-do-well who only really cares about himself. Hell, start him out as a nerf herder if you've really gotta make the references. Or go bold and have him be a prince who is tired of being in his stuffy castle so he throws away his claims to royalty to chase his dream of being a space pirate guy. He's not that good at stealing and smuggling and lying and being bad at first because this is his origin and people don't start out all skilled and naturally good at everything they do.

Instead, they'll just have him start out as always being the Han Solo we've always known because it's all about him being a caricature rather than a real character. It'll be dumb and lame and it'll make a bunch of money and the toys will sell really well and fanboys will defend it and a single tear will roll down Redlettermedia's fat greasy cheek as he says how much he loved it. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>84772132
Nice heels Solo! Haha
>>
>>84772120

>More like fat solo
Lmao XD
>>
LE CARBONITE CALLBACK DO YOU GET IT?!!!!!!!!!

FRIGGIN EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>84772884
>Not at all! Very Han Soloish.

This is the most obvious shill-speech I've ever seen.
>>
>>84772120
>>84772132
>>84772991
Ironic shilling is shitposting
>>
>>84772120
Looks like shit KK
>>
Why is it that you cannot have proper discussion on this site?
>>
>>84773664
OP's are shit,
Don't post only a pic
Don't post stupid three word shit.
>>
>>84773706
Are you retarded?
>>
>>84773123
>any of those outside of the Incredibles
>even okay
>>
>Star wars movie
>not a shitty numbered one

confirmed good already
>>
I hate the idea of this movie

I'm pretty indifferent to Disney Wars, thinking TFA was okay and kind of hating Rogue One,
But this seems to encapsulate the worst of what we've seen from star wars
>pointless prequel
>ruining character
>story no one cares about
>more OT rehashing
>>
>>84772884
Kill yourself!!!

or find a new job
>>
File: sana_solo_1.jpg (75KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
sana_solo_1.jpg
75KB, 876x493px
Will Han's black wife be in this?
>>
>>84774284
>The incredibles
>Good
Worst Meme
>>
>>84772132
HANLETS, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN
>>
>>84772120
>>84772132
This is in the back of the Falcon, isn't it..?
>>
>>84772132
Mr. Solo, I'm Galactic Empire
>>
>>84773123
Incredibles was 23 years ago
>>
>>84772120
This bland shit makes Lukas look good.
>>
>>84774749
BLACKED
>>
There's zero (0) chance Woody Harrelson won't just be straight up Woody Harrelson and ruin every bit of immersion/setting.

Honestly, can the guy even act? All of his characters have the exact same voice, delivery, and cocky demeanor.
>>
>>84772120
Hi Kat
>>
Name me one-time Woody didn't play a self-assured badass with a down-home sense of humor.
>>
>>84776573
You're right. John Wayne ruined every movie he was in too by just being John Wayne. It's not like a good director can cast around that sort of thing and make it work. Ford was a total hack.
>>
>>84773377
RLM hated Rogue One
>>
>>84776789
>RLM hated Rogue One

Who gives a fuck what RLM or any other celebrity critics thought. It was an enjoyable space blockbuster that did it's job at entertaining.
>>
>>84776675
There were better people than Marion too.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.