[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we finally admit he was a shit villain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: spider-man-2-doc-ock.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-2-doc-ock.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
His entire motivation was based on mind control.

Yes, he lost his wife but that didn't have anything to do with him becoming a villain or wanting to finish his retarded reactor project. The chip got fried and the AI controlling the robotic arms somehow brainwashed him. As soon as he snapped out of it, he went back to being good.

There was no arc, no realization, no moral ambiguity. The Doc Ock in the comics actually had his own agenda that had absolutely fuck all to do with being mind-controlled.

Just admit you thought this was a good villain because you were stupid kid who didn't know any better.
>>
>>84770955
Movies can do whatever they want because I don't read the comics.
>>
>>84770955
It was more than just mind control. He suddenly had four voices in his head, all of which were designed by him. He had 4 voices telling him he's great, 4 children of his telling him to finish the reactor.
>>
>>84770955
Just go masturbate to a Vulture thread and don't hurt yourself, honey
>>
>>84771008
Nice headcanon.
>>
>>84771017
Take off your nostalgia goggles, sweetie.
>>
i simply wont stand for teevee shitting on spooderman 2 or alfred molina
>>
Not to mention.
>metal arms somehow make him unaffected by spider-man punches to the face and body
>inb4 hurr pulling punches
He knocks Ock clean off his feet numerous times
>>
>>84771050
Not entirely. The inhibitor chip that controlled them fried, but what use was the arc reactor to them? It was his own ego that wanted to rebuild it and prove himself right. The AI just removed any doubt and thoughts of uncertainty from his mind.
>>
File: 1499036183510.png (224KB, 637x476px) Image search: [Google]
1499036183510.png
224KB, 637x476px
This is why he is the best kind of villain
he literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>84770955
>rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it's not the same as the book/comic/original source material! it's different! reeeeeeeeeee!!!

holy shit how do you even breathe when you're this stupid
>>
>>84771601
>no arc
>no moral dilemma
>no motivation
This is a good villain how?
>>
File: teenpoopoo.png (232KB, 560x437px) Image search: [Google]
teenpoopoo.png
232KB, 560x437px
>>84771671
since when does a character has to meet your abtirary criteria to be a villain?
>>
>>84771017
>>84771063
I like both. Go negative more. It's very 2015.
>>
>>84771671
Very cute. There is no evil in the world, there's just bad parenting.
>>
>>84771671
>muh character
Fucking grow up. It's a movie. Villains don't have motivations and personalities and """arcs""" (embarrassing) because they're not real, you fucking spacker. He's a badass dude with metal arms that fights Spider-Man. And that's cool as shit. Sitting there whining about writing doesn't make you look intelligent. It makes you look pretentious.
>>
>>84772312
>characters don't need to be characters
We've come full circle.
>>
fuck off disney shills, nothing beats the raimi movies you bunch of liberal kikes. the disney MCU is trash.
>>
>>84770955
He wasn't shit, but he wasn't amazing either. Overrated for sure.
>>
>>84773426
Go to bed, Raimi. Make a Brisco County Jr. remake or something.
>>
>Niggerfingers
I mean I know the times were different, but that was... sort of racist :/
>>
>>84771008
>4 voices in his head
Stuff that didnt happen in the movie for 500, Alex
>>
This movie is shit. Ok it's not but it's no better than the first one.
>>
>>84772312
Holy shit I havent seen a more plebbit comment in ages. Literally "turn off your brain, bro", the post.
>>
The worst part about him is that he throws a car at Peter Parker (who he doesn't know is Spider-Man) as part of his plan to capture him and make him lead him to Spider-Man.
>>
>>84774243
>Don't not kill Peter
I mean Harry kind of fucked up with his double negative so Doc just went straight to the point
>>
>>84770995
Unironically this; comic nerds get NOTHING!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.