[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DANCE OFF BRO!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Your exacts thought when this happened?
>>
"reddit"
>>
"Goddamn im lovin' this kino"
>>
>>84768192
It's not as if the movie had been any less boring and lazy until that point, anon
>>
>>84768192

I was rather surprised but when the scene finished i was rather disappointed that Marvel used such a cringey (even if fresh) approach to blindsiding a villain. It just wasn't funny to me. At least other people were able to enjoy it I guess
>>
Me and my ex went to see this movie in theaters on a sunday evening and before we went I wanted to show her Children of Men.
>>
>>84768192
My thoughts were, oh nice another cool movie reference to add to my repertoire of amusing movie references to let everyone know how funny i am
>>
i laughed because I'm not a fun hating contrarian
>>
>>84768192
eughh.

why can't marvel make emotional moments anymore..

everything has to be a joke quip there quip that
>>
>>84768358

Who said it's about being contrarian? I laugh at a plenty of scenes but guardians' comedic timing and jokes in general were horrible. Not laughing isnt about being contrarian, it's just about not having bad taste

Ant-man is far superior when it comes to the comedic aspect of the movies
>>
>>84768192
The whole movie is just as bad
>>
>>84768490
>it's not being a contrarian, it's called having taste
I don't know if you did it intentionally, but that's probably the most stereotypical contrarian response possible
>>
>>84768192
in head "what a completely unexpected subversion of the epic climactic action hero fight scene"

out loud "well that's different"
>>
it worked fine with the movie since the villain was the sort to take himself too seriously and react like that
kind of a symptom of the villain being (as is common for marvel) pretty weakly written
>>
I was disappointed there was no actual dance off.
>>
File: images_4.jpg (26KB, 405x269px) Image search: [Google]
images_4.jpg
26KB, 405x269px
>>84768192
The part where the girl reaches out her hand and he has a flashback of his mom reaching out her hand was more cringe desu
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.