[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great kino. But what a sick fucking son of a bitch this Kroc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: kino.jpg (430KB, 1105x1500px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
430KB, 1105x1500px
Great kino. But what a sick fucking son of a bitch this Kroc. If I was a vet from Nan I would dedicate my life to end the lifes of son of bitches like this cock smoking punk.

Why the studios didn't gave the respect Keaton deserves for this kino?
>>
>>84767947
The director made this movie to make up for the Walt Disney/Merry Poppins one he had to hold back on.
>>
It did feel a little rushed to me, the way the story was being told could have better worked as a documentary.
>>
>>84767947
>sick fucking son of a bitch this Kroc

He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
File: The Founder.jpg (380KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
The Founder.jpg
380KB, 1024x683px
>>84768080
>Jewed good Christian White Men
>>
Read this in a French accent
LOOK AT DIS CAUCK SOOCAR
>>
>>84767947
Fuck off frog
>>
>>84768160
>jewed

If the brothers weren't all anal about everything, they could've been billionares
>>
>>84768209
>Implying that the standardization of preparation and inventory control isn't what made the company a success
>>
>>84768080
honestly, I agree
the mcdonald brothers were holding everything back so the restaurant couldn't reach its full potential, but that's beside the point, the mcdonald brothers' only relation to kroc's fast food empire is in name only.

but fucking and stealing that guy's wife was a definitely a dickmove
>>
File: pfft.jpg (20KB, 367x332px) Image search: [Google]
pfft.jpg
20KB, 367x332px
>>84767947
>he's not living the american dream
>he's not a vicious motherfucker ready to trample and tear apart other people just to succeed
>he's not willing to jew other people out of their deals

kek. stay poor plebian
>>
>>84768248
How is introducing cheaper and more practical solutions against any of that?
>>
>>84768261
Stealing the wife was nothing wrong too.
>>
Felt like McDonald's propaganda.
>>
>>84768325
it was, made me want to eat a BLT Quarter Pounderâ„¢ the next day after I watch it.
>>
>>84768160
He did what was necessary to succeed.
>>
>>84768325
Not really. I'll never eat at that piece of shit place ever again.
>>
>>84768395
well, the main thing keeping me from eating there regularly is how fucking expensive it is now. used to be cheap food, now it's gourmet shit.
>>
>>84768261
It's not like the wife didn't have a say in the matter.
If the bitch is ready to leave you for another man, she's not worth it.
>>
>>84768440
Whoa-a-a. Is that where we are today? Time to get into survivalist mode.
>>
>>84768440
That's my complaint, too. People go to McDonald's for fast, standardised, cheap food. And it's not like the current, expensive food is much better.
>>
Great movie. Memers will forever call it a McDonald's-shilling movie even though it provides so much more than that (and also manages to be more anti-McDonald's than pro). Fuck this gay earth.
>>
haven't watched it yet. Did they get Knopfler's song for the soundtrack?
>>
>the new american church

even he understood how fucking dumb people are
>>
>>84768368
No the Brothers were all about quality over chemical powder crap but obviously you must be American and not really care what you eat.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.