[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this realistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: strong woman.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
strong woman.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
is this realistic?
>>
Nothing is realistic about that movie. Newer movies have such a hard time suspending disbelief even for a moment. Writers are so cynical and jaded because they think everything good has been done so they just crank out garbage for the wide eyed popcorn stuffing movie going public.
>>
No, the Pacific ocean wouldn't evaporate into a salt desert in the event of a global nuclear war.
>>
>>84767156
Realism in modern Hollywood is based on people being shamed into not challenging it.
>>
Rosie>Abbey
>>
>>84767156
well, he did probably lose a few pints of blood before this fight
>>
>>84767258
Yeah. I imagine he's quite dizzy
>>
>>84767156
well if you actually watched the movie, you'd find out that he overpowers her quite easily (despite being in chains, having no gun and having been exsanguinated and imprisoned in shit conditions for the past week)
>>
>>84767156
If he's lost blood, hasn't eaten in days and is dehydrated as fuck, it becomes a little more realistic.
>>
>taking a still image from a video so you can cry about something that didn't happen with no context
>all to pretend there's a fake agenda against white males

/pol9k/ shitposters are the worst people i've ever seen in my life, it's hardly even believable how shitty you are in every single way
>>
File: 1401589120582.jpg (11KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
1401589120582.jpg
11KB, 258x195px
>>84767156

Shes lived a life of relative luxury with all the food and water she needed and peak physical conditioning being a soldier in a fanatical army for decades

Max has spent several days in a prison without food and then hours having his blood drained and then was caught off guard by her

So yes this scene was fine

What wasn't fine, was towards the end he was hanging upside down, and gets 'flipped' around and upright onto another vehicle in sped up motion.
>>
>>84767156
Of course. He has spent an unspecified amount of time without any female interaction. By sandbagging a little you can grapple with a we for a while.
>>
>>84767289
Is that what this insecure faggot is complaining about?

I was about to answer with "yeah, if a gun went off near your ears they probably would be ringing"
>>
>>84767320
this
>>
>>84767423
i assumed he's complaining about that considering he titled the pic "strong woman.jpg"
>>
File: Brad Huntington.png (223KB, 487x481px) Image search: [Google]
Brad Huntington.png
223KB, 487x481px
>>84767220
>my first contrarian post, totally screenshotting this
>>
I really dislike women a lot but people who complain about women beating men up in movies when men in movies are presented with power fantasies like Jason Bourne and James Bond are annoying and retarded. The fantasy makes you feel powerful, so just watch your little faggot fantasy and feel powerful, and let women watch theirs.
>>
>>84767156

yes, it takes 6 women to fight one man on a chain and they still get BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcgn4EY5_S8
>>
>>84767476
I get autistic about all action movies so you can't call me sexist
>>
>>84767450
Fucking hell we're getting retarded here

At my gym there's a girl who looks "chunky", not fat, not roided, just thicc and she can deadlift 180kg+ and benchpress 100kg.

Not to mention Charlize "I watched my mum shoot my dad to death" Theron is legit like 3 inches taller than Tomlet "I sucked dick for coke and think that makes me a gangster" Hardy
>>
>>84767476

>I'm not racist but
>>
>>84767556
I am a racist but you ever notice how sometimes black people aren't that bad?
>>
>>84767156
lets watch the fight then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pTZ4Xo2vmI

persoally i think at every points its clear that he is physically much stronger than her while having a lot of disadvantages to deal with, and he still wins in the end.
>>
>>84767156
the review that E:R made on this film explains why a lot of this shit is stupid and the whole women empowerment that people think it has is bullshit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyzNP8IUs2g
>>
>>84767156
He throw her around with ease, but they were clever enough to use the chain he was bounded on, so yeah, realistic.
>>
>>84767356
>brings up another board for no reason
Living in your head rent free
>>
>>84767156
No, the Glock didn't blow up in his hand. Immersion broken
>>
Women are not weak children, some use 100% of their strength but men need to use more than 50% to overpower their 100%. Max was weak from the blood transfusion and probably underestimated her.
>>
>>84770978
>once again /pol9k/ is trying to force an unfunny meme
>>
>>84771480
Rent free. Try to stop thinking about other boards while you're on /tv/ you come across like an obsessed stalker. If you want to talk about /pol/ or /r9k/ go on /pol/ or /r9k/. No-one here cares about your deranged obsessions
>>
>>84771480
>well estabilished phrase
>forcing a meme
pick one you paranoid faggot
>>
desu if it was realistic Max would've passed out long ago from the lack of water, blood and nutrition
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.