[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People v OJ Simpson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 193x262px
Thought on this? As a non-american who was a kid in the 90's I was absolutely baffled how much shit happened in this single trial.
John Travolta and Courtney B. Vance were pretty fucking good in it, I wouldn't had minded if the whole show was just about them, but it was still solid 9/10, what really surprised me that then didn't have to "play up the drama" that much, after watching lot of old footage and documentaries the whole trial was unbelievable on its own.
>>
I thought it was brilliant. Hard to believe you can make a show so suspenseful even though most of it takes place inside a drab courtroom.
>>
>>84765830
I watched the real trial with my parents. It was a fucking joke and disgrace.
>>
>oj is up for parole in 2017
>>
>>84766009
This, after episode 3 I looked up everything from the trial, and even then the suspense didn't vanish.
>>
I thought it was great, god-tier cast
Cuba as OJ didn't bother me that much, but I'm not American so that's probably why.

Next season about the murder of Versace (they pushed the hurricane Katrina season to season 3) should be great also.
>>
Reminder that he didn't do it
it was his son
>>
I hope season 2 doesn't suck dick after how good this was.
>>
As a television show it was good. As a depiction of the actual trial it was garbage. Literally everyone in the trial was incompetent irl.
>>
the espn documentary was much better desu senpai
>>
Really good, amazing acting overall, but I think they should have went with a different actor for OJ. Honestly think someone like The Rock would better.

I know it sounds retarded, but The Rock has that kind of charm that would fit better as OJ and it would be interesting to see him directed that way, to be that jolly person who is a murderer.
>>
>>84767483
Cuba was okay, but you are right, OJ was a big buff NFL player with charisma, and Cuba is well... not even close to that.
>>
It was pretty damn good, but the OJ: Made in America was superior but that's only because it's one of the best documentaries ever made.
>>
File: 20170707_155501png.png (583KB, 1044x960px) Image search: [Google]
20170707_155501png.png
583KB, 1044x960px
>>84766046
Its in a few days
>>
>>84767483
It was his high pitched raspy voice that killed it for me. Not even close to OJ's deep baritone voice
>>
>>84765830
it annoyed me that they felt the need to show/mention the Kardashian kids and every possible opportunity
>>
>>84768742
It was like 5 minutes in the 10 hour
>>
>>84768681
In sure that will work out well.
>>
>>84768681
Wouldn't be surprised if he actually kills someone this time. He has CTE
>>
>>84766046
What he did to be in jail right now?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.