[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tcap/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9099.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9099.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>you know what, I actually do want this cookie, but I don't appreciate this ruse. I'll see you in court.
>>
>tcap
ultra faggotism, might as well start a COPS thread too
>>
>>84763873
Ok i will, thanks
>>
Did he win his court case?
>>
source?
>>
>>84764414
He suicided
>>
>>84764414
Pretty sure all charges were dropped. They can't prove any of this shit, all these dumbasses confess under pressure and talk to Hansen.
There is literally no way for them to prove you actually sent or said anything, unless you admit you did.
And the whole charge is based on intent, so if you don't admit intent then there's no way you're getting charged.
>>
>>84764533

What about the way most of them are detained and then arrested after they decide to leave (if they decide to) is the police even allowed to do that? Cant they press charges afterwards?
>>
>>84764556
Police can hold you for up to 72 hours without charging you. idk if this is only some jurisdictions.
>>
>>84764533
Kek no. You can look up all of their sentences.
>>
>>84763783
what happened to the new stuff? did Hansen get shit canned from crime watch daily?
>>
was it entrapment?
>>
>>84764533
He got charges dropped because his lawyer wanted to use Perverted Justice's hard drives for evidence. They contained cp of course, sent by predators prior. Since PJ didn't want to give them up, charges were dropped against genericwhitemale.
>>
>>84765119
just another example of genericwhiteprivilege
>>
File: IMG_9105.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9105.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>seriously sir, can you let me eat in peace, don't make me call the police on you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.