[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/got/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 87

File: image.jpg (98KB, 602x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 602x441px
Death to the Targaryen Scum Edition

Threadly Reminder: Targaryens are cucks

Roberts Alliance
>Based Bobby B, a Warrior-God with a giant fucking hammer who won THREE battles on THE FIRST DAY of the Rebellion, got wounded and fucked every prostitute in the brothel he stayed in to nurse his wounds in one night. The Alpha Chad to end all Chads (at least during the rebellion phase)
>Based Jon Arryn, old,wise, honorable and noble, refusing to hand over his foster sons to a Mad King to execute them for no crime they committed, calling his banners in defiance
>Based Ned, honorable and noble duty-bound warrior
>Based Tywin, BTFO'ing the Targ fucking shits and avenging all the slights Mad Cuck put him through by annihilating his fucking dynasty and raping and pillaging his capital city
>Based Stannis the Mannis, holding Storm's End and starving almost to the death and not surrendering, executing lords who tried to betray him, and almost catapulting their remains to the Tyrells before his Maester convinced him to keep the bodies in case meat was needed.
>Based Roose going loose on the Trident
>Based Hoster Tully BTFO'ing Walder Frey for joining the winning side late

Tarcuck Alliance
>Mad King Cuck with scabs who hadnt showered or cut his hair in decades
>Rhaecuck, emo faggot who plays a harp
>Mace Tycuck, a fatass ruled by his mommy and has never won a battle
>Doran Martellcuck, literally blackmailed and forced to join on Mad Cuck's side because his womanlet sister was being held hostage
>Jon Cuckington, Rhaegars friendzoned fagboi

Which side was the good guys? Is it even a question???

Old thread: >>84751265
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 604x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 604x402px
First for Bobby B did nothing wrong
>>
File: gibi-lynx-jeynepain.jpg (236KB, 1920x1170px) Image search: [Google]
gibi-lynx-jeynepain.jpg
236KB, 1920x1170px
Was it a good idea merging her plot with sansa's?
>>
File: 1499566309287.jpg (72KB, 1141x638px) Image search: [Google]
1499566309287.jpg
72KB, 1141x638px
>itt low IQ Bobbyposters who haven't caught on that he was the bad guy
>>
>>84762631
who cares
>>
>>84762648
fuck off tardfag
>>
File: image.jpg (289KB, 1638x1092px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289KB, 1638x1092px
>>84762648
OUT OF MY WAY TARKEK FUCKING SHITS
>>
>>84762714
they should've kept his long hair and beard
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 230x144px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 230x144px
>>84762687
>not wanting to suck Based Ray's long dragon cock
What a faggot you are.
>>
>>84762648
he wasn't
he was THE KEK though
deep down you know the huge horns are grrm's joke
>>
File: 1487534880106.jpg (24KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1487534880106.jpg
24KB, 472x472px
ONLI 8 DAYZ LEFT
>>
>>84762714
What a handsome guy desu
>>
>>84762785
>>84762714
i hate it turns 'cuck' to 'kek'
>>
>>84762785
>Grrm known for subversing tropes
>brainlets still side with Bobby after all the shit we know about him and the Rebellion.
>>
Targaryens make me hate ASOIAF lore
They're all literally fucking animes
>>
>>84762830
But the vagina smoke monsters and zombies are fine?
>>
I believe Ned was gay.
>>
>>84762858
Smoke monsters and zombies are merely supernatural. I think he's referring to animu shit like "gorgeous", long, silver haired men or special eye colors
>>
>>84762550
>Based Tywin, BTFO'ing the Targ fucking shits and avenging all the slights Mad Cuck put him through by annihilating his fucking dynasty and raping and pillaging his capital city
>Based Hoster Tully BTFO'ing Walder Frey for joining the winning side late

Somehow these 2 do not compute.
>Walder Frey joined late, BTFO, what a faggot
>Tywin joins late, BASED!
>>
>>84762631
It would have been if they had a dog fuck Sophie.

But merging them and cutting all the good bits to leave only the consensual sex? What's the point?
>>
>>84762901
you must be someone with african genes
>>
>>84762761
>a targfag is a literally faggot
exactly no one is surprised.
>>
>>84762916
whoa cade
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 455x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 455x400px
>Theon Stark, known as the Hungry Wolf, was a King in the North and head of House Stark.Theon Greyjoy refers to Theon Stark as his namesake.

Appearance and Character
>The crypt of Winterfell contains a stone-crowned statue of Theon which depicts him as thin, with long hair and a skinny beard. He earned his nickname, the Hungry Wolf, from the constant state of war the north was in during his reign and his own gaunt appearance

History
>King Theon defended the north during the Andal invasion. Aided by House Bolton, Theon defeated the Andal warlord Argos Sevenstar in the Battle of the Weeping Water. The King of Winter then sailed across the narrow sea to the coast of Andalos with Argos's body displayed on the prow of his ship like a figurehead. Theon burned a score of Andal villages, killing hundreds and capturing three tower houses and a fortified sept. The king displayed the spiked heads of his victims along his coastline to deter future invaders.

>Theon later conquered the Three Sisters in the Bite and landed an army on the Fingers, possibly part of the War Across the Water. He also defeated rebels from the Rills and aided the Night's Watch in imposing a generational defeat on wildlings beyond the Wall.

>Harrag Hoare, King of the Iron Islands, led a fleet of ironborn longships against the western coast of the north, conquering the Stony Shore and burning the wolfswood. Harrag's son, Ravos the Raper, used Bear Island as a base. Theon eventually slew Ravos, however, and expelled the ironmen from his shores, including Bear Island and Cape Kraken.

Prequelkino Hungry Wolf series starring Based Fassbender as Hungry Wolf and Cilian Murphy as Lord Bolton when?
>>
>>84762959
>>
>>84762950
>only gay men suck dick or have the ability to
Nothing gayer than not admitting Rhaegar was an alpha.
>>
>>84762858
Generally, I like the concept of rare mystical phenomena in a medieval fantasy world grounded in some degree of reality.
I just hate that the vast majority of the history was under a millenia year old anime dragon dynasty
>>
>>84762937
>If you don't have silver-gold hair and vibrant purple eyes, you aren't white.
>>
>>84762761
>t. Jon Cuckington
>>84763003
Rhaegar was an emo faggot who was always reading books and playing the harp and combin his hair and being an edgy little faggot creaming himself over muh destiny
>>
>>84762631
was I the only one who didn't give a shit about this character in books
we're introduced to literally who and are supposed to feel sorry
>>
>>84763038
I was heartbroken.
>>
File: some faggot.jpg (38KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
some faggot.jpg
38KB, 400x313px
>>84763003
>Rhaegar was an alpha.

>plays harp like a faggot for 20 years
>read some books and somehow come to the conclusion that he has to be a great warrior
>train for a couple year, then goes to war against an actual warrior
>lose and dies in his first war ever
>>
>>84763024
>Rhaegar was an emo
He literally took any woman he wanted, was one of the most popular motherfuckers in the world, considered one of the best swordsmen in the 7 Kingdoms and beloved as the most popular living Targ around. Only incel fucking neets who need to make themselves feel better about themselves, call Rhaegar an "emo faggot", just because he was both intelligent AND a Chad. A combo neets hate.
>>
>>84763038
you're not supposed to feel sorry you're supposed to masturbate to it. do you even GRRM?
>>
>>84763092
>intelligent
Your bait is getting too obvious.
>>
>>84763108
>>
>>84763072
>musicians can't be alphas
Are you a talentless retard?
>>
Bobby B was a NFL quarterback Chad
Rhaegar was the lead singer in a shitty popular band.
Its two different strategies.
>>
>>84763154
>Bobby B was a NFL quarterback Chad
Bobby was a fill in player who made a lucky play once against national champs and never shut the fuck up about it despite never winning any rings.
>>
>>84763092
>He literally took any woman he wanted
Women creamed themselves over him because he was a prince, and he literally never fucked any of them except for Elia, who was arranged and forced on him and he fucked Lyanna. Hardly "took every woman he wanted"
>was one of the most popular motherfuckers in the world
Literally the prince and heir to the throne. of course hes gonna be popular and well-known.

>considered one of the best swordsmen in the 7 Kingdoms
You obviously havent read the books. he didnt start training until he read the story of The Prince That Was Promised as an almost grown man. He was average fighter for a lord at best

>beloved as the most popular living Targ around.
So what? Mad King was popular and beloved for 20 years before going mad, its in Targshit blood, they all go mad from inbreeding generic
>Only incel fucking neets who need to make themselves feel better about themselves, call Rhaegar an "emo faggot", just because he was both intelligent AND a Chad.
This is bait
>>
>>84763092
>he was intelligent
>brb guys, gonna elope with Robert's betrothed, what's he gonna do, bash my fucking chest in with his warhammer?
>>
>>84763187
>this is bait because it hits close to home with how a fictional character makes me feel inadequate about my cock
I read the books, faggot. They mention his quick learning and mastery of the sword often. Connington laments about how he lost a good friend and warrior.
>>
>>84763186
>never winning any rings.
are you retarded?
He won the ultimate ring (Iron throne). Not that he wanted it, mind you, but he won the greatest thing he could've won.
>>
>>84763238
>plunges the 7 Kingdoms into immense debt
>laid groundwork for the War of Five Kings
>left behind no legitamate heir
Look at all that winning.
>>
>>84763232
>I read the books.
Then surely you remember Barristan Selmy (i.e. someone who absolutely loved&respected Rhaegar) dance around and argue against Jorah when he pretended Rhaegar was the greatest warrior ever?

When one of your greatest supporter argue with people calling you great at something, maybe you're not the bestest.

I'll take Selmy's word (one of the ACTUAL greatest warriors of all time) over Dany's lickspittle.
>>
File: 22.jpg (27KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
27KB, 750x422px
what is /got/'s opinion on the most beautiful woman in the seven kingdoms ?
>>
>>84763232
Connington was in love, can't take this for granted
No character is objective anyway
>>
>>84763186
Bobby B was in his prime comparable to Jamie, likely better, and perhaps just a bit worse than Barristan or Dayne, though certainly stronger. This is the elite tier. He was an okay jouster, but thats kinda faggy anyway.
>>
>>84763287
I didn't say he was THE best, just ONE of them.
>>
>>84763280
>he didn't win any ring because after winning them he didn't rule wisely

I guess Muhammad Ali never won any fight, given that he's now dead?
>>
>>84762868
What makes you say that?
>>
>>84763280
>>left behind no legitamate heir
Cersei took good care of it, couldn't predict her deliberataly repeating the mistake of only bearing inbred bastards and always moontea'ing after he fucked her
>>
>>84763330
Except he wasnt, even Jaime has a chapter where he reflects on the people he might be afraid of in battle and could possibly beat him (Hound,Mountain,Prime Bobby B and Barristan) . No one other Jon Cocksuckerton ever talks about Rhaegar as a great warrior. Barristan cuts off Jorah and implies Rhaegar wasnt that great a fighter and even Ned has a chapter where he thinks that Rhaegar was good at jousts but that Bobby B beat him when it mattered
>>
>>84763304
Jerked off to the walk of shame about 50 times now
>>
Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright
>>
>>84763339
>he wins one ring by getting lucky and does nothing of note for his entire career
>WOAH SO BASED BOBBY B!! TEEHEE CHECK OUT MY DEVIANTART OF HIS EBIN WARHAMMER!
>>
>>84762550
JAIME and TYRION are the best characters. Jon is also very interesting to read about.
>>
>>84763379
Jaime vs Khal Drogo boys? Who would win?
>>
>>84763379
>No one other Jon Cocksuckerton ever talks about Rhaegar as a great warrior
But that's not explicitly true. Whatever, it's a minor thing. The point was that Rhaegar was popular and loved by nearly everyone and was hardly a beta.
>>
>>84763304
This is the only acceptable answer

>inb4 she got fat!

That just means theres more of her to lvoe you oiteral faggots. Emilia is a once in a lifetime beauty
>>
File: image.jpg (264KB, 1280x1931px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 1280x1931px
>>84763457
Fucking forgot the pic ive been studying for like 12 hours . Im literally drunk-tier exhausted at this point
>>
>>84763443
Jaime would wreck him. Dothraki cant into knights
>>
>>84763304
OLD
>>
>>84763404
How the fuck did you get that he won by luck?
Get your shit together Rhaegartard. He lost fair&square.
>>
File: laughing bad.jpg (27KB, 397x367px) Image search: [Google]
laughing bad.jpg
27KB, 397x367px
>>84762648
you have to admit it would be fucking hilarious if the picture happened though.
>zombie bobby fucks cersei one last time before jamie sets them both on wildfire
>>
>>84763443
What? Like in armor vs half naked? Jamie. The dothraki are savages. any decent skilled knight in armor could kill most of them, as Jorah's fight attests. They fight like idiots. Khan Drogo was the best because he was just the biggest, strongest naked idiot slashing at other smaller, weaker naked idiots.
>>
>>84763482
>random autistic spindles coming off the dragons that look like Baratheon horns

what did the costume department mean by this
>>
>>84763406
Cocky arrogant Jaime from Seasons 1-3 was best Jaime desu. The dirty hair + beard look he had really resembled a lion which I always thought was nice.

>teasing catelyn asking if she was lonely and wanted company in her bed while prisoner
>asking robb why he had never seen him with girls
>strangling the guard to escape
>teasing Brienne on the way to King's Landing
>pretending to be a poor thief when those 3 stark soldiers confronted Brienne and him
>laughing with the traveler who spots them and telling Brienne to kill him the second he turns his head
>sitting down on the bridge to rest and then escaping by stealing Brienne's sword

Saving Brienne from rapists and then trying to bribe that Bolton cunt into releasing him was the peak of his character, the perfect amount of virtue and arrogance. He became a boring character the moment he got a haircut imo.
>>
>>84763590
GRRM has said Jaime pre-amputation is the greatest swordsman to ever live. for the life of me I cant find the sourcd
>>
>>84763443
Depends a bit on the setting, but in 99% of the settings, Jaime wins easily.

Both in their regular gear, Jaime wins (on horse or on foot)
Both in armor, jaime wins. ("")
Both without armor, Jaime wins. ("")

The only reasonable way that Drogo can win is if they're on horse and Drogo can use his bow. But that's kind of a stupid fight.

Anything else, Jaime destroy him.
>>
>>84763589
Cast them in GoT.
>>
>>84763559
He was lucky to be at the right spot during the battle, at the right time, to 1v1 the home team captain. There was luck involved in the Battle of the Bells. There was luck involved with all the rebel houses organizing. There was luck with Walder Frey.
>inb4 muh destiny
>>
>>84763590
>Khal Drogo was the best because he was just the biggest, strongest naked idiot slashing at other smaller, weaker naked idiots.

kek'ed.
>>
>>84763645
Ser Shadrich and Hyle Hunt.
>>
File: image.jpg (364KB, 1165x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364KB, 1165x1920px
Shouldve been Cersei
>>
>>84763019
didn't say that. but it is the kind of thing that would anger the negro
>>
Was replacing his actor a mistake?
>>
>>84763680
Long silver haired beautiful men are like the prototypical anime.
>>
>>84763443
jaime would just plunge his sword in drogo as drogo makes some 'look at me' speech to his savages.
>>
>>84763696
yes
>>
>>84763696
Personally I think so, this actor perfectly captured the flamboyant fucboi that the Dany wanted to be ravaged by. The new guy looked too regular.
>>
>>84763610
agreed. they should've kept the lion look.
>>
>>84763696
depends if you're talking faithful adaptation or quality entertainment.

The first one was more book accurate. But he was more accurate because he looks like an annoying douchebag.

The second Daario is a bit less like that, which makes him more tolerable, but less book-accurate.
>>
>>84763696
yes
>>
>>84763796
I kinda wish they kept more colors from the books, show looks too muddy sometimes
>>
>>84762824
why would anyone side with tardgaryens over him?
>>
>>84763969
feminism because "lyanna was going to be forced to marry the cheating Robert" and so she fell in love with her precious married father of two Princess Gaygar. also, see >>84762550, only a roastie or a literal cocksucking faggot would side with the Tarcucks and not the rebels. Every masculine, strong male character was on the rebellions side, thats why GRRM and HBO like to shit on it, Its just general cuckery desu
>>
>>84764053
this. GRRM wrote the story of the rebellion like 29 years ago, before all this SJW feminism crap was being jammed down everyones throats. So now, D&D just cant resist being revisionist and changing the story to fit in with the ridiculous narrative.
>>
I just want to see more Dothraki impaling white bitches
>>
Did Meera Reed ever breed with a lizard lion?
>>
>>84764141
no
>>
File: mel bath.png (3MB, 2873x1609px) Image search: [Google]
mel bath.png
3MB, 2873x1609px
Reminder that "magic jewels" are a ruse.
>>
>>84764672
your face is a ruse
>>
>>84764402
are you suuuuuuuuure?
>>
File: 8959.png (247KB, 710x393px) Image search: [Google]
8959.png
247KB, 710x393px
>>84764709

Why would you say that?
>>
>>84764736
Old ugly angry nigger

Damn what a fucking waste not to introduce the (white) kindly man.
>>
>>84763696
model dario was best dario
jew dario is worst dario
this is known.
>>
>>84764672
i lost all respect for and attraction to her after her nude leaks. I cant explain it, she looked so gross and patnetic and desperate in them
>>
>Every year I'm like, 'I've forgotten how to be Daenerys, I never knew how to anyway. That last season was terrible; I was awful! I've got to be better!' So that never goes away."

- Emilia Clarke
>>
>>84764849
dude shes 40 y/o and was pregnant with her first child, of course shes gonna look desperate snd pathetic sexting and sending nudes like a 20-year old
>>
>>84764931
>"That last season was terrible"
she's not wrong.
>>
>>84764931
>That last season was terrible
True. Also, while Clarke is a shit actress, the character she's playing is shit too. You can only do so much with such bad material.
>>84764849
I just find her relationship with her husband kind of hilarious.
>guy marries his childhood best friend
>tells her he doesn't want any kids
>waits for 20 years until she is no longer able to have kids
>divorces her over some trollop who flashes her tits on a dragon show he knew for like a month
>knocks the said trollop up immediately
>>
>>84762550
>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
Seriously kys you fucking retarded redditor
>>
>>84765074
hes literally right though
>>
>>84765089
Ironically he actually is, though. The Baratheon side has Robert, Jon, and Tywin, who are all literal cuckholds. The bottom has Rhaegar and the Mad King, who cheated with married women.
>>
>>84765074
>ywn be THIS FUCKING MAD that someone killed your faggot husbando
>>
>>84765141
Tywin wasnt a cuck, that whole "Mad King fucked Joanna" theory is preposterous
>>
File: image.jpg (579KB, 1880x1058px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
579KB, 1880x1058px
>>84765161
Based Bobby B living in the TargCucks minds RENT-FREE
>>
>>84765230
I wonder if he ever got drunk and raped cersei in the ass
>>
File: Other.jpg (57KB, 355x550px) Image search: [Google]
Other.jpg
57KB, 355x550px
>>
>>84765340
No, but Jaime once mistaking him for her
>>
File: Jaime Lannister.jpg (48KB, 591x493px) Image search: [Google]
Jaime Lannister.jpg
48KB, 591x493px
>>
File: Sept of Remembrance.jpg (169KB, 1250x773px) Image search: [Google]
Sept of Remembrance.jpg
169KB, 1250x773px
>>
File: Qartheen Fashion.jpg (281KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Qartheen Fashion.jpg
281KB, 1024x1280px
>>
File: The Unburnt.jpg (103KB, 497x497px) Image search: [Google]
The Unburnt.jpg
103KB, 497x497px
>>
>>84765441
is dany canonically a chestlet?
>>
File: Surrender Of Meereen.jpg (561KB, 1000x576px) Image search: [Google]
Surrender Of Meereen.jpg
561KB, 1000x576px
>>
File: Mother and Son in Daznak's Pit.jpg (177KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mother and Son in Daznak's Pit.jpg
177KB, 900x900px
>>
>>84765510
Viserion is the prettiest dragon desu.
>>
>>84762972
>Michael Flopbender
>>
>>84764849
Link them pls
>>
>>84765475
Big enough for tittyfucking so no
>>
>>84765780
im not your personal army, faggot. literally google it on wikipedia
>>
>>84763696
First Daario looked like an annoying cunt which is accurate to book version, makes sense that Dany would be interested in him, he acted that way too.

Second Daario is literally just fantasy fighter man with a beard who is pleasant and cordial and basically a younger, shitter version of Jorah.
>>
File: The Wall.jpg (249KB, 1600x531px) Image search: [Google]
The Wall.jpg
249KB, 1600x531px
>>
File: Robert's Rebellion.png (176KB, 534x533px) Image search: [Google]
Robert's Rebellion.png
176KB, 534x533px
>>
File: The Trident.jpg (96KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
The Trident.jpg
96KB, 950x534px
>>
>>84765803
huh, who does she give a titjob to?
>>
>>84765803
eh, squeeze them together enough and anything's possible
pretty sure they're described as small a few times in the books
>>
>>84766062
Me in my dreams
>>
File: Valar Morghulis.jpg (87KB, 615x457px) Image search: [Google]
Valar Morghulis.jpg
87KB, 615x457px
>>
Can we cast the Roberts Rebellion prequel?
>>
>>84766155
>ywn get gutted by a psycho loli
why even live
>>
>>84765958
>showfag art
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 1000x1332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 1000x1332px
>>84766166
Babs Palvin as Lyanna
>>
>>84766231
is it just because of the giant?
I mean come on, it's still a pretty cool piece
>>
>>84766215
these are hard feels anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3319x4956px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3319x4956px
>>84766166
Ashley Benson as Young Cersei
>>
File: goose.jpg (293KB, 1536x1028px) Image search: [Google]
goose.jpg
293KB, 1536x1028px
>>84766166
Ned
>>
>>84766243
>is it just because of the giant?
yeah. And yeah it looks cool, but I'm really autistic about showfag art. Among other things.
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 634x855px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 634x855px
>>84766166
Idris Elba as Bobby B
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 214x317px
>>84766166
Eric Roberts as Mad King Aerys
>>
>>84766166
Conan Stevens as Robert Baratheon.
(D&D don't really care about recasting characters/with others).

But they don't care about Robert Baratheon either and probably don't remember that he changed a lot in these 17 years so most likely they'd just cast some obese guy.
>>
File: karen.webm (2MB, 958x800px) Image search: [Google]
karen.webm
2MB, 958x800px
>>84766166
fishfu
>>
>>84766311
who the fuck is fishfu
>>
File: Faggot harpist.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot harpist.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>84766166
Fabio as Rhaegar
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 440x292px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 440x292px
>>84766166
Draco Malfoy as Rhaegar (since hes had experience being an emo little faggot on screen)
>>
>>84766325
>girl
>linked with a fish
seriously?
Do you think it'd be Lysa?
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 938x938px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 938x938px
>>84766166
>>84766269
Emma Stone as young Catelyn Tully
>>
File: 484b7d0c8b64cc12feffd38d0ef09fb6.jpg (473KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
484b7d0c8b64cc12feffd38d0ef09fb6.jpg
473KB, 2048x1024px
>>84766336
this guy said something about got a while ago devin oliver. someone who works with the show or outfits or something said it wasn't happening but could be covering the secret.
>>
>>84766371
>swn smear that lipstick on your dick
>or on your lips, or asshole, or anything really
;_;
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 245x200px
>>84766311
we already casted catelyn here >>84766371 Based Goose wants Based Emily Jean as his onscreen waifu. sorry gg no re
>>
File: The Death of Joffrey.jpg (390KB, 1500x933px) Image search: [Google]
The Death of Joffrey.jpg
390KB, 1500x933px
>>
>>84766382
? they already confirmed there was no Robert Rebellion among the spinoffs they're considering.
>>
>>84766405
?
it's EASILY the most popular idea among fans for a spinoff
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 1200x600px
>>84766166
Zendaya as Ashara Dayne
>>
>>84766405
for a rhaegar flashback. it's the singer of I see stars. ages ago he mentioned something about being contacted by game of thrones people. but apparently a person who is involved with the show said he was talking out of his ass but could just be guarding the rhaegar casting secret.
>>
>>84765958
wouldn't it just be easier to dig a canal. Like it'd be long as shit, but it couldn't possibly be half as hard as building this thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 800x800px
>>84766166
Lupita Nyong'O as Queen Rhaella
>>
>>84766371
>>84766396
they're both TOO OLD
>>
>>84766234
BASED Babsfu
>>
File: Lady Stoneheart.jpg (103KB, 1024x773px) Image search: [Google]
Lady Stoneheart.jpg
103KB, 1024x773px
>>
>>84766166
Jon Arryn
>>
File: images (1).jpg (16KB, 315x468px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
16KB, 315x468px
Bearloli as arya
>>
File: image.png (605KB, 704x697px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
605KB, 704x697px
>>84766166
Jon Arryn.
>>
File: tbnhkj.png (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tbnhkj.png
19KB, 300x300px
>>84766532
>rebellion prequel
>arya
>>
File: Death Promise.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Death Promise.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
>>
File: y tho.jpg (44KB, 395x561px) Image search: [Google]
y tho.jpg
44KB, 395x561px
>>84766580
>their hair colour is different
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 2000x1000px
>>84766166
Shia Labeaouf as Stannis Baratheon
>>
File: Ser Barristan.jpg (164KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ser Barristan.jpg
164KB, 900x600px
>>
http://grrm.livejournal.com/541795.html#comments

Wow, GRRM sure has a lot of time to watch TV shows!

Does this mean he's done with TWoW?
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 800x1059px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 800x1059px
>>84766166
Jonah Hill as Young Jaime Lannister
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 634x896px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 634x896px
Ser Barristan Selmy
>>
>>84766425
D&D don't care.
RR would end on a sad note (a baratheon winning and a targfag losing) so they won't do it).
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>84766166
and thats a wrap! rate my castings!
>>
>>84766729
Fucked/10
>>
>>84766672
That fat fuck will never finish TWOW or ADOS.
>>
>>84766729
wouldunironicallywatch/10
>>
File: Deaths of Lucerys and Arrax.jpg (1MB, 1076x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Deaths of Lucerys and Arrax.jpg
1MB, 1076x1080px
>>84766729
brave/10
>>
This whole fucking thread has gone to cancer with all the "meme actors" postings and again the cancerous fucking waifuposting.

Pray the mods will ban /got/ thread after summer.
>>
>>84766580
Threadly reminder Lyanna's bed of blood was just from dysentery and she had no children. Jon is just some fisherwoman welp.
>>
>>84766793
who's the father?
>>
>>84766790
JFC its 7 am on a sunday. get a grip. FFS let us breathe a bit
>>
>>84766549
>expecting mememormont fans to have any clue wtf they're talking about

In all seriousness I'm pretty sure if someone polled showfags on when the RR happened, they'd get answers like 1-2 years before GOT and some 100+ years before (yes, even if it makes no sense, yes, even if Robert was alive in GoT).
>>
>>84766679
stannis son in real life should play young jaime. he's nick from the walking dead
>>
>>84766803
Bran
>>
>>84766803
ned's father. He porked her on his way south
>>
File: Sunfyre Injured.png (606KB, 1125x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sunfyre Injured.png
606KB, 1125x900px
>>
>>84766831
you mean ned is the father or rickard is the father?
>>
File: x.jpg (72KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
72KB, 800x448px
>>84766825
>google him
>he looks half nigger
>google stannis' wife
>>
File: image.gif (167KB, 470x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
167KB, 470x587px
>>84766825
Memes aside, I always though king arthur in Merlin wouldve been perfect as young Jaime. i dk what
he looks like now though
>>
>>84766846
what a gay color scheme. Feels bad for the guy who got stuck riding that faggy thing.
>>
reminder rhaegar is going to have an emo singing voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXvkrEwy0Xs
>>
>>84766871
rickard of course.
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 630x1200px
>>84766874
Why would he marry this?
>>
>>84766916
Ah, I thought you were implying that Ned might have sexual desires for a second there.
Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>84766874
we probly should be grateful that the didn't cast the Starks as black.

That would be brave of them .
>>
This season will be amazing. Dubs confirm.
>>
>>84766925
Having to fuck a Tully would drain any sex drive outta you
>>
File: Rhaegar Targaryen.jpg (193KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
Rhaegar Targaryen.jpg
193KB, 500x671px
>>
>>84767349
i dunno man, roslin seemed pretty excited
>>
File: Rhaegar crowns Lyanna.jpg (569KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
Rhaegar crowns Lyanna.jpg
569KB, 1200x797px
>>
File: Rhaegar and Elia.jpg (17KB, 357x516px) Image search: [Google]
Rhaegar and Elia.jpg
17KB, 357x516px
>>
>>
Did Vyseris die too soon ? I feel like he had a lot of potential as character.
>>
>>84767548
Should have had him marry drogo and the pair rule the west as brokeback mountain fags and killed kelly c
>>
>>84766705
He would make a good Dayne.
>>
File: 1 week.jpg (55KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
1 week.jpg
55KB, 640x632px
>>
>>84766231

That picture is from "The World of Ice and Fire" book by Martin and art is "GRRMproven"

Also there is picture of hairy giant too?
>>
Quick rundown on where we're at before season 7?
>>
>>84766425

Martin has said that it's just waste of time.

You know all about it. You get some flashbacks. Why make a whole series about something that you know very well?
>>
File: 1495927181908.gif (2MB, 389x279px) Image search: [Google]
1495927181908.gif
2MB, 389x279px
>>84765016
>be Guy
>marry your childhood frend
>dont want no kids because focused on my carrer as actor
>she ends up being a dyke with ugly ass tatts
>meet this Dutch QT3.14
>cant bare be married to this non atractive dyke who im not in love any more
>something sparks
>divorce dyke marry QT3.14
>knock her up because i can and because middle age crisis.
he did nothing wrong
>>
>>84767433
>worry not Elia, it's not like for love or lust that I'm gonna fuck that Lyanna girl, it's huh... for a prophecy!

Did he manage to say it without laughing?
>>
>>84767924
>That picture is from "The World of Ice and Fire" book by Martin and art is "GRRMproven"

Game of thrones is "GRRMproven". What does it say?

These giants are NOTHING like asoiaf giants. GRRM writing his name on a book doesn't change that.
>>
So rose will attend the premiere and emilia won't?
Hmmm...
>>
File: IMG_3667.jpg (44KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3667.jpg
44KB, 427x427px
>>84767932
Beric Dondarrion is the Azor Ahai
>>
>>84768031
What should they be like?
>>
>>84768035
I couldn't believe I was older than she was when they filmed her scene, made me feel so old.

Also felt crazy when I found out she lived near me. I could conceivably have met my waifu and been of an age.
>>
>>84768042
First of all, they're naked. They're more beast than human, they don't wear clothes, they're wooly like their mammoths.

They're not human shaped, they have next to no neck, their face is kinda flag like a pug, and their legs are wider than their torso ( kind of a triangle shape ).
Their arms are very long IIRC, like some kind of monkeys/gorillas..

To put it this way, they're closer to "giant woolly gorillas", than "giant humans".
>>
File: Giant_by_Mike_S_Miller.jpg (158KB, 614x785px) Image search: [Google]
Giant_by_Mike_S_Miller.jpg
158KB, 614x785px
>>84768042
>>84768126
This is pretty much how they are in the books.
probably a bit hairier than that. First time Jon sees one of them, it takes him a second to realize they're naked.
>>
>>84768126
>>84768180
A Gaint can't be a member of the Faceless Men right? Gaints can't join any organization right?
>>
Reminder that Euron = Valonquar
>>
>>84768271
edmure is the only viable candidate for the valonqar tbqh
>>
>>84767796
If Greyworm gets his dick retconned back, why can't Bran get his back to fugg Meera?
>>
File: 1386311846420.jpg (21KB, 522x346px) Image search: [Google]
1386311846420.jpg
21KB, 522x346px
>>84767955
>Martin has said that it's just waste of time.
>You know all about it. You get some flashbacks. Why make a whole series about something that you know very well?
what kind of retarded logic is that?
following that reasoning, why adapt ANYTHING to film?
>>
File: Based cavill.jpg (157KB, 630x500px) Image search: [Google]
Based cavill.jpg
157KB, 630x500px
>>84766166
Robert "Thundercock" Baratheon
>>
>>84768339
>>84768271
I've seen so many retarded theories at this point, that this doesn't seem out of place any more.

>>84765340
It's all but confirmed they had anal sex a bunch, either anal or between the thighs.

If it's anal then Cersei went ass to mouth a couple of times there.
>>
>>84768372
GRRM basically accidentally made a good series man, the dude is fucking retarded.
>>
>>84768372
I mean, I get that he is a lazy fuck that doesn't want to write about it. Did he really mean that it shouldn't be adapted to film or written by a certified author?
>>
>>84768379
this is the only option for a prime robert
>>
>>84763610
The problem is that in the books, that journey really affected him. He had to learn to rely on more than his sword hand. In the show, he comes back and barely thinks about it again. They just make bullshit about "learning to fight with your other hand" while also using the metal hand in a fight. He does this in the books too, but even he knows he'll never be as good as he once was. Suddenly though, the show has him going to Dorne to fight seasoned Dornish warriors? Fuck off.
>>
File: 1474209157707.jpg (733KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474209157707.jpg
733KB, 1597x1600px
>>84764811
it is known
>>
>>84767305
We lucked out that GRRM mentioned where the races come from before the show was made. Although last time I remember it being mentioned was either Xaro Xohan Daxos talking about being the only guy from the Summerset Isles who had that high of a status in the city, or it was Missandei talking about when she was taken.
>>
>>84762631
No, D&D wanted to rape the character development into Sansa. She is only strong and unlocks her "mind trick powers" after a boy hits her. Meanwhile GRRM is actually taking the time and is slowly building up her transformation with Little Finger. Slow and boring, but more realistic and without cheap overuse tactics. She is just watching him work and losing her compassion and innocence slowly.
>>
>>84762631
no because they made it sansa and wamsay's story over Theon's
>>
>>84769522
her intelligence seems to have strangely regressed though
maybe the less hostile environment made her relax and become less aware
>>
>>84767505
Literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>84762550
Bobby B was a cuck. Rhaegar fucked Lyanna with his giant Targ cock and Cersei lived out a YiTish finger painting tapestry with Jaime.
>>
t-thank you rightful king and queen
>>
>>84762972
Nah, Fassbinder would go to the Summer Isles and fuck every wet hole there
>>
>>84770387
This. She was honestly at her peak in Clash when she saved Dontos and almost got Joffrey to lead the vanguard and get his ass killed.
>>
>>84770541
yeah that level of initiative doesn't seem to have resurfaced apart from maybe in the winds chapter
>>
>>84770455
He let Drogo cuck him
>>
>>84770455
trusted steppeniggers
>>
>>84770590
>spice you need
>initiative
>>
>>84770709
He also got cucked over 9000 times by Arianne, though she didn't know she was doing it.
>>
>>84770752
Eh, the favour thing was sort of initiative if I'm remembering correctly.
>>
File: IMG_8341.jpg (151KB, 996x1245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8341.jpg
151KB, 996x1245px
If you aren’t alright with LF’s supposed death, how would you prefer his death to be written?
>>
>>84771384
the poetic death by zombiefu that was supposed to be but won't because dabid cut that plot and george's heart isn't going to last much longer
>>
>>84770791
Petyr told her to do that though, even explained why
>>
>>84771642
Ah, you're right, I'm not remembering anything.
I guess she seemed a bit more aware than the previous book at least.
>>
>>84767796
Who tops?
>>
>>84769362
he had to stop behaving and even looking like dragonspawn and start being a lannister. even began to look the part of a lion.
>>
The Targaryens. Targ Aryans. Targ is a Star Trek boar. A boar killed Robert. The Targeryans are a blonde master race. Fuck.
>>
>>84771658
She's more deluded though.

She wanted to get away, didn't like his kisses, now she's calling him daddy and wanting his affection and attention and thinks how it's Littlefinger that's the bad one instead of realizing people are shades of grey, i.e. Petyr IS Littlefinger
>>
>>84771923
the thing that confused me is that LF basically outright tells her that he's killing sweetautist but she still thinks about how he's going to grow up and get married
>>
>>84771983
face it shes a retard who doesnt care about anyone but herself, she didnt even think about missing arya or jeyne poole once
>>
>>84772039
Still less retarded than show's version who hid the army for no reason.
>>
>>84763304
Joffrey has aged terribly
>>
File: TSITD_Mira_Nervous.png (738KB, 758x1011px) Image search: [Google]
TSITD_Mira_Nervous.png
738KB, 758x1011px
>>84763304
>>
>>84771859
frogfu with a huge black strapon
>>
>>84763607
You mean wings?
>>
>>84771983
It's because she deludes herself to keep her fragile mind intact from trauma and anything bad she's done or will do.

She's willingly participating in a plot to kill the Lord of the Vale, marry the heir under false pretenses, take down Lords of the Vale who don't trust Petyr, and lead an army into war over muh honor for a place she doesn't understand or know how to rule

She knows this but ignores the implications
>>
File: IMG_2010.jpg (18KB, 154x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2010.jpg
18KB, 154x202px
>>84766874
Check out Jaime's wife while you are at it
>>
100% of show littlefinger fags are also sandrafags.
>>
TRAILER THREE FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>84772368
Since when was there ever a trailer three
>>
>>84772308
>100% of Littlefingerfags are sansafags

Ftfy

>>84772368
Probably comic con
>>
>>84767796
Doesn't she disappear after the first episode this season? Is she really counting down the days until her career is over?
>>
File: JUST NIK.jpg (167KB, 1222x847px) Image search: [Google]
JUST NIK.jpg
167KB, 1222x847px
>>84772281
>what kind of lineage do you want, senpai?
>just fuck my genes up faam
>>
File: DD-76ZnXkAAdX9-.gif (1MB, 244x160px) Image search: [Google]
DD-76ZnXkAAdX9-.gif
1MB, 244x160px
>>84772428
That's from last year
Thus year they forced Isaac to do his promos with littlefaggot
>>
>>84772432
>could have had any pussy he wanted
>chose that
I don't understand. But it gives me hope
>>
>>84772493
She has a large feminine penis.
>>
>>84772394
Littlefinger is my favourite character and I couldn't give a shit either way about Sansa. Other favourite characters include Jaime, Tyrion, Ned (when he was alive), Arya (although more in the book, the hideous potato face of the show has put me off), and also Mya Stone is my waifu.
>>
>>84772507
Thanks for sharing redditfugee
>>
>>84772519
You're not very good at this.
>>
>>84766166

Idris Elba as Robert Baratheon
>>
File: sta.gif (1MB, 245x330px) Image search: [Google]
sta.gif
1MB, 245x330px
>>84763379

Jaimie vs the Mannis, who would win?
>>
File: IMG_2893.jpg (75KB, 601x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2893.jpg
75KB, 601x255px
Can't wait for Jaime to kill Drogon in the finale season
>>
File: 1357604931883.jpg (137KB, 1039x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1357604931883.jpg
137KB, 1039x1024px
>>84766166
Nastya Zhidkova as Rhaella Targaryen
>>
>>84772629
Book Stannis isn't a fighter, show Stannis is the greatest warrior to ever live
>>
>>84764053
>this projection.
>>
File: arthurdayne.jpg (251KB, 1280x844px) Image search: [Google]
arthurdayne.jpg
251KB, 1280x844px
>>84772676

>show Stannis is the greatest warrior to ever live
>>
File: Nastya.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nastya.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>84772671
She doesn't even have dye her hair; problem is she doesn't speak english
>>
>>84772719
It's not like Rhaella ever did anything significant. She's the Rickon of Robert's rebellion, she wouldn't need to speak.
>>
>>84772676
Kek, stop. Why are Stannisfags so retarded?
>>
>>84772671
>>84772719
too young
Doesn't look PUNISHED enough
>>
>>84772834
Can you explain how he walked right into Ramsay's horsemounted army and outlived all of the soldiers behind him, some how wondered back into the woods, and killed two men while bleeding to death?
>>
>>84772368
it came out in europe. was just jon saying that the enemy is real and they just reused footage from the last trailer. the only thing new was a quick shot of jons face from a different angle and tyrions face at dragon stone.
>>
>>84772954
Because he was protected in the rear? Are you unironically trying to say Stannis is the best fighter in Westeros? Are you that retarded?

Why can't you kids admit that he was a shitty character?
>>
>>84772629
jaime. after arthur and barriston jaimes the next best swordsman in the realm until losing his hand.

he will be the best once he gets his hand back via magic and after training his off hand.

stannis is more of a commander than a swordsman. he's still a great warrior though
>>
File: IMG_1632.jpg (65KB, 640x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1632.jpg
65KB, 640x538px
>>84773029
Being protected in the rear didn't help him when he walked headfirst into hundreds of horses.
With what we were shown we were meant to conclude that Stannis is a mad man on the battlefield. Remember the Blackwater as well? There was no stopping him until his shit soldiers made him retreat because they had their shit kicked in by the Tyrells. Stannis could have gone all night.
The only characters that should ever be discussed when it comes to the battlefield are Stannis and BasedJon.
>>
>>84773138
Oh, so this was bait? Ok.
>>
>>84773138
Why didn't Stannis just go back to the Wall?
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 192x263px
>>84773138

>BasedJon

Remind me how he won against the fooking legend.
>>
>>84773305
By killing him.
>>
>>84773342

Right, just as Brienne killed your hero, fucking retarded.
>>
>>84773138
I dont get why everyone is sperging out over this. The show is the show and the books are the books. Book Stannis is a commander who has probably never even entered a battle, Show Stannis is portrayed as God-tier gihter
>>
File: IMG_8339.jpg (129KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8339.jpg
129KB, 1500x500px
>tfw Arya is the cutest Stark
>>
>>84773511
>Show Stannis is portrayed as God-tier gihter
This. I was exaggerating for fun but show Stannis genuinely is an excellent fighter the two times we saw him fight.
>>
>>84773894
>Rickon and Robb are dead
>Sansa was never attractive, unlike booksansa
>Bran hit puberty hard

not that much of an achievement desunei
>>
>>84773259
Because the winter was only going to get worse and it was too late for him to try a different plan and invade somewhere else. Even if his men survived he would have retreated to do it, which he was still embarrassed of for two seasons.
>>
>>84773305
Someone who should be much weaker had to save his pathetic helpless ass

His crippled not even 10 year old brother also had to save him at one point
>>
>>84773953
Season two Sansa is objectively pretty.
>>
File: IMG_20170414_181904_414.jpg (291KB, 1150x1150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170414_181904_414.jpg
291KB, 1150x1150px
>>84773894
Whatever helps you sleep at night quasimodofag
>>
>>84773894
That goblin thing isn't even human
>>
Shireen was the cutest kid on the show

Melisandre is the most attractive woman on the show Frogfu is a close second, imho
>>
File: tumblr_osth31f1WN1tm81zho1_1280.jpg (82KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osth31f1WN1tm81zho1_1280.jpg
82KB, 750x724px
Guess who is going to the premiere
>>
>>84774094
Is that LAX? I should go camp out there
>>
>>84774094
>Tumblr
Kys
>>
>>84774232
New
>>
>>84774094
We knew that already.

Kit, Rose, Maisie, Sophie's definitely going for the attention alone
>>
>>84772636
King Slayer, Queen Slayer, Dragon Slayer, and hopefully Brother Slayer, lord of the Rock Shield of Lannisport and warden of the West.
>>
>>84773428
I'm not a Stannisfag bud.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.