[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this movie ???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8939.jpg (82KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8939.jpg
82KB, 313x470px
What do you think of this movie ???
>>
>>84759402
He could have saved more
>>
>schindler's list
>no list in the movie
>>
>>84759635
>no list in the movie
there literally is. Also a loli in a red wrapper.
>>
>>84759402
Nice piece of pure fiction
>>
I like the ending
>>
The greatest film in history. It is so important that what happened in 1940's Germany was documented so that all future citizens of the world can avoid such cruelty forever. I took my grandpa who was gassed 3 times to see it and he broke down crying. He said that finally someone believed him when he said how bad the Nazis were
>>
>>84759853
>He said that finally someone believed him when he said how bad the Nazis were
no one has ever disputed this, even holocaust deniers only deny the scale not the atrocities committed. Committed by both sides mind you, but nazis remain the boogieman because they lost the war.
>>
>>84760005
>even holocaust deniers only deny the scale
Not exactly, what they deny more is the intention behind it all. In other words, they deny the effort to systematically wipe out the jews of Europe. Deniers don't deny they died or that even some jews were outright killed, mostly political enemies.
>>
>>84760005
>nazis lost the war
That's what they want you to think. They want you to think you're safe when you're actually in danger.
>>
>>84759402
Top tier Spielberg

Amazing it was made right in between a bunch of shitty ones like Always, Hook, and The Lost World.
>>
>>84759402
Abysmal propaganda by a disgusting exploitative greed pig jew who happily disrespects the memories of the actual victims to create an industry for personal shekels. Fun fact the film was made in black and white because "we wanted it to look real and from the era so every history program would pay us to use clips from the film as if they were real" takes a special level of kike to think like that. Auschwitz is just a cash cow and not even where the holocaust happened, all the Auschwitz deaths were disease,malnutrition and less than 100k and the "gas chamber" you visit was built in 1948 (destroyed by soviets passing through and now the polish authorities forced Auswitz to include this face on a plaque at the site albeit in tiny writing) the real holocaust "operation reinhard" took place at 4 camps in eastern poland the most famous being Treblinka, between the 4 camps 3.5 million were murdered mostly by machine gun fire later switching to other methods because the morale of the S.S was suffering all accounted for by actual evidence in the form of intercepted communications by the british in 42/43 that you can find in the London archive, the document was a report sent to Albert eichmann which included figures.
>>
Were the Nazis really that bad?
They just wanted to be able to go home to cute women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8oFKS84-yc
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.