[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Zod a good villain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 5_89FkG[1].jpg (51KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
5_89FkG[1].jpg
51KB, 800x529px
Was Zod a good villain?
>>
>>84759247
>villain
>>
>>84760676

>genocidal
>betrays his own people
>kills Jor-El like a coward, while Jor-El was distracted

If that doesn't make him a villain, it definitely makes him a bitch.
>>
>>84759247
He was shit.
I liked Faora more.
>>
Of course
>>84760719
Are you a woman?
>>
>>84760764
No I wanted to fuck her vagina.
>>
>>84759247
He's got believable motivations, a good actor portraying him, and was a good challenge for the hero, both physically and morally. He's not the greatest villain put to screen, but I can't really think of anything wrong with him. Definitely top five CBM villains though.
>>
>>84759247
He is Vegita in MoS
>>
>>84760902
tell that to his snapped neck
>>
Is the bar high for capeshit?
>>
>>84760976
Zod is still alive and Superman died when snapping himself into an afterlife where Superman still thinks he's alive.
>>
>>84760717
>didnt even watch the movie

Hes genetically programmed to defend krypton above all else, even if that means killing kryptonians who bring harm to krypton as a whole. In this sense he was a robot, and powers beyond his control caused him to act that way. If they didnt want to get genoiccided they shouldnt have destroyed krypton. If jor-El didnt want to die he shouldnt have committed heresy by having a natural born child. If he was found out without all the other nonsense happening, he and the child would be killed anyway, leaving behind his Mrs and a dead child. Why was jor-El so fucking selfish?
>>
>>84759247
He is just Megatron but more retarded
>I have to recreate Krypton exactly as it was.
I know it's because he was "made" that way but is still a flaw
>>
>>84761029
Yeah yeah, good guys are bad guys and bad guys are good guys. Take your Mattpat tier garbage elsewhere.
>>
>>84761045
He said he was going to reform krypton without the shitty politicians ruling the people. The religious military would have lead krypton to a golden age
>>
>>84761077
>siding with the degenerate bloodlines and heretic filth

Get a load of this weak human
>>
>>84759247
Damn good villain.

>>84761045
Kryptoforming Earth into an environment that would kill most of the native life was the most efficient means of acquiring the biomass he needed to resurrect his lost race.
>>
>>84761119
but then why did he want to "terraform" Earth? his race could have lived on the planet with no problems and have amazing superpowers too
>>
>>84761196
If they all had the power to destroy anything by looking at it then there wouldnt be much of a society or way to control people
>>
>>84759247
he was inferior to Faora tbhdesu

>>84760864
this nigga knows
>>
>>84759247
Yeah. Also I dug that bit in BvS where he's looking up at Kal-El's monument and then down to Kal-El like "wtf"
>>
>>84761438
That was a stroke of pure genius.
>>
>>84761029

He wanted to rebuild Krypton on Earth with the Kryptonians only ZOD thought were "worthy," AKA those who would kiss Zod's ass. Jor-El even calls him out on this.

>Who decides who lives and dies? You?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.