[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did people back in the day believe that these guys were natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

>>
>>84756108
Either of those physiques are attainable without roids. It just turns out you have shit genetics or lack dedication.
>>
>>84756228
>Either of those physiques are attainable without roids.
I'm sure they are, at least for some people - but neither of these guys attained those physiques without the aid of chemistry.
>>
>>84756430
Feel free to post documented evidence of your assertion. I'm genuinely interested.
>>
>>84756474
Well, Arnold admitted to using steroids:
http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/Health/story?id=532456
Not sure about Stallone.
>>
>>84756430
>>84756228
>Either of those physiques are attainable without roids.
>I'm sure they are
aaaaaayyyy
People still believe to this day they are natty
Same for Vin Diesel and The Rock

>>84756474
Are you fucking retarded, Arnie himself already admitted
I bet you also belive bodybuilders are natty
>>
>>84756537
>Are you fucking retarded, Arnie himself already admitted
Which is why I said I was interested. Stop chimping out, nigger typer.
>>
>work natty
>takes 10 years of working out 2 hours a day
>work on steroids
>takes 3 years of working out 30 minutes a day
>spend the extra time taking acting lessons or reading books or whatever
>>
>>84756647
Except there are certain looks you will never be able to achieve while natty no matter how much hard work you put into it.
>>
seems pretty achievable to me
>>
>>84756228
Nigger, you're retarded. Those men at that age could never have that amount of extremely lean mass without chemicals. 3d delts never occur naturally either. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>84757227
>you're retarded because i have shit genetics or are too lazy
Awesome.
>>
>>84756228
>7x times mr olympia phisique is attainable without roids

Good luck with that
>>
>>84757277
You're role playing. I am a long time personal trainer with numerous certifications and my own gym.
>>
>>84757365
Good luck with not reddit spacing or ending sentences with punctuation like a white person.
>>84757420
>You're role playing.
>proceeds to roleplay that he's not a pizza roll addicted shut-in talking out his ass about exercise he hasn't done since being forced to in high school
>>
>>84756108
No, there were constant jokes about it.
>>
>>84756474
Both actors used roids and Stallone reportedly needs a dick pump to get it up as a result.
>>
>>84757461
Here's your last (you). You have no clue what you're talking about. I am certified through NASM and have been a CPT for years. Any cursory Google search will also show you that Arnold admitted to steroid use and that Sylvester Stallone was busted not too long ago with growth hormone in Australia. They are not natural and neither are their physiques. You can insult the straw man you made of me all you want, it won't change that you're wrong and can even find evidence of so thoroughly documented. Have a wonderful evening on your mom's MacBook shit posting on /tv/.
>>
>>84757628
>runs away crying like a bitch faggot because the older boy won't play along with his game of make-believe
>>
>>84756537
the rock never failed the WWE wellness policy
>>
>>84756108
It wasn't an issue until like 1993. Then big government ruined another American past time
>>
>>84757628
I don't know why you're arguing so hard. Everyone knows Arnold admitted to being on steroids and it's not ridiculous to think Stallone was too. Just let the tard be.
>>
>>84757792
Did anybody back in the attitude era?
>>
Juiced to the max. don't believe anybody that says otherwise.
>>
>>84756108
they were, you are just jealous
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.