[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I really enjoyed this movie but how did he get his powers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: homecoming.jpg (303KB, 1405x702px) Image search: [Google]
homecoming.jpg
303KB, 1405x702px
So I really enjoyed this movie but how did he get his powers? Is he supposed to be like the X-Men? I'm not familiar with actual comic books so I usually rely on the film to inform me. Other than seemingly having magic spider powers, I really liked it.
>>
>>84755236

What's it like being literally the only person on earth who doesn't know Spider-Man's origin?
>>
>>84755290
Oh damn did I seriously miss it in the film? I remember Ned kept asking about spiders but I didn't know if he was joking or if Peter was actually bit by a swarm of them.
>>
Bitten by a Radioactive (genetically engineered) Spider. During a field trip.

Gives him the ability to crawl on walls, proportional strength of a spider, spider sense (limited and general precognition of immediete danger), and knowledge of how to make his own webs.

Watch Spider-Man 1 with Toby Maguire. The general public saw the origin twice now, so this movie glazed over it with the assumption everyone is now familiar with it.
>>
>>84755236
It's a mystery.
>>
>>84755290
>>84756146
>2017
>taking such obvious bait
That's some weapons-grade stupidity right there.
>>
>>84755236
Haha damn dude excellent post. You're learning how to troll very well, my Reddit friend :)
>>
>>84755236
An alien for the Spider planet gave him his powers.
Also a leopard mecha.
>>
>>84756240
>2017
>getting double reverse baited
>>
>>84755236
He fuck a radioactive Spider, duh.
>>
File: mercy disagrees.png (956KB, 1200x939px) Image search: [Google]
mercy disagrees.png
956KB, 1200x939px
>>84756146
>>84755236
>gets powers from a super spider
>never let's anyone else do it to themselves
>>
>>84755236
Iron man gave him his power. I used his arc reactor to make an iron spider
>>
>>84756798
He knew that with great white power comes great responsibility. Not everyone can handle it
>>
>>84756798
The power of the spider isn't for shitskins
>>
They talked about it very briefly, I didn't even catch all of it all I heard was "the spider is dead".
>>
>>84755236
He just joined the Stark Internship Program and Tony crafted a suit for him. Later Jimi Hendrix gave us all guitars and we flew the ring into Mordor riding on the eagles.
>>
>>84756798
I want to be mercy
>>
>>84756431
>2017
>getting baited by the baiting bait exposer
>>
>>84756947
How did that nigger spider do it?
>>
>>84755236
Peter literally says he was bit by a spider and the spider died right after when he told Ned.
>>
File: spiderman.png (536KB, 758x449px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.png
536KB, 758x449px
THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT WAS BUILT BY SLAVES

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCK DRUMPF
>>
>>84755236
subtle trolling, nice.
you can't be older than 12 and never seen any of the other movies, two of them have origin story. And the cartoons, the videogames, the comics, you just can't be unaware of how he got the powers. Fuck you
>>
>>84758701
I like her. She's like the Daria to Pete and Ned's Beavis & Butt-Head.
>>
>>84755236
Peter Parker's mother was fucked by a spider.
>>
>>84755236
Spiderman, like Daredevil and the Hulk is a Human Mutae, but they're not mutants. Mutants are a branch of humans that naturally evolved superpwoers, and Inhumans are humans that were genetically mutated ages ago and carry genes that gives them powers. Human Mutaes were just humans that were mutated post-birth.
>>
>>84756870
>with great power comes great responsibility to secure to future of the white race

That's why he didn't tell his fat asian "friend" the location of the super spiders.
>>
File: nigger FO0wFIk.jpg (71KB, 480x789px) Image search: [Google]
nigger FO0wFIk.jpg
71KB, 480x789px
>>84759742
Better asians than africans, my man.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.