[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone here see this? Is it worth a watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: share.jpg (136KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
share.jpg
136KB, 1200x630px
Did anyone here see this? Is it worth a watch?
>>
Saw it yesterday. Middle of the road. Maybe a little below average.
>>
File: karen casual.jpg (93KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
karen casual.jpg
93KB, 1024x768px
>>84753621
it's ok. watched for Karenfu, turned out to be a decent flick and I kinda liked the plot
>>
It was terrible. It should have been sponsored by Facebook.
>>
Yes
No
>>
>>84753621

Literally one of the worst movies I ever watched, it's so fucking stupid, I was literally angry at the end of the movie.
>>
>>84753621
Save your money and buy some bagels instead
>>
>>84753621
>.gif or .jif?
Shut it off there. No reason to watch any further.
>>
>>84754753
yeah, we all know it's pronounced jif
>>
>>84753621
I really liked it, honestly one of the best this year
>>
i saw it because my waifu was in it but it wasn't as good as BATB.
>>
Worse than Beauty and the Beast
>>
It was ok.

The book was satirical af, but it just isn't obvious in the movie and just feels stupid if you're not looking at is as a joke. I mean I liked it, but it should not be taken seriously, and I don't think the makers knew this.

I saw it with free admissions, so I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't really pay for it.
>>
>>84755243
this is semi-unrelated but does anyone else get irked by the meme that all 21st century millennials are linked on the internet together and also IRL at the same time? like when Emma Watson's character is live streaming her life and she has an argument with that boy but people come up and start tweeting it and acting like paparazzi or some shit?

e.g. basically the entire plot of the movie "Nerve" if you saw it.
>>
>>84755337
This movie was like a 'what I hoped I got' vs. 'what I actually got' thread but for Facebook. We all know that millennials are most disconnected than ever in general but the writers probably wanted to make a movie about what they hoped Facebook would do and then spin that into a nightmare scenario.
>>
truly awful, the movie went no where and the ending was so anticlimatic
>>
>>84753621
American Emma is way better than the usual british Emma. Besides that the movie was boring and I stopped halfway through.
>>
It was meh. None of the things it went towards meant anything. I liked the idea of a film talking about mass surveillance but it was just too absurd. Emma Watson became so bizarrely and stupidly brainwashed in such an impractical manner
>>
>>84755619
yeah if the writer's were trying to be satirical with that I can see it especially with the dialogue the guy said "do you see how ridiculous this all looks??"

I just mean in general this trope that people are all 100% connected and that image is so important because if one little thing gets "blogged" about you then suddenly there is a media outrage/sensationalism etc.
I guess I can see how that is actually reflective of real life with the Danielle Bregoli thing or whatever but still the idea that there is IRL and then the meta internet world where everyone is hyperconnected is a dumb meme that I have seen pushed in movies a few times in recent years and it makes me feel old or dumb or something
>>
It's good, I don't expect many of you have any opinions other than memes. Numale cucks hated this movie
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.