[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is so funny about this scene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: 1460729429051.png (486KB, 570x752px) Image search: [Google]
1460729429051.png
486KB, 570x752px
After all these years, I still don't get it.
>>
It was Nolan-esque unnecessarily stupid.
>>
>>84752755
It was a very awkwardly edited scene, which would of course make people poke fun at it.

Nobody could've predicted that there'd be people autistic enough to keep posting about it for a half decade, daily.
>>
>>84752755
i've never been so taken in by masterful world-building, enrapturing dialog, melodic tonality and intense, bigger-than-life antagonists ever in the span of five minutes.

>>84752985
don't listen to this hothead
>>
>>84752755

The music, the acting, the shots, bane's voice, the contrived situation.

I remember seeing this in IMAX before it was even a meme. When the bat logo pops up with the breaking ice, I was hyped as fuck. I loved the Joker bank heist and knew I was in for a good treat. Then we pan in this weird wheat field with that weird ass center shot of CIA standing there with his hands on his pants, and it's just like "what the fuck is this". You got strange dudes with accents, a barely intelligible villain saying all kinds of kooky shit, it's just so bad. It was ripe for meming. You got to remember, this was before they changed Bane's voice too after the backlash it received. It was just a mess.
>>
File: Aidan-Ai.jpg (28KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Aidan-Ai.jpg
28KB, 320x320px
A CIA agent falls in love with Bane.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the big guy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in banter with the masked terrorist and asks what happens if he takes off his mask, he says it would be very painful. The CIA agent says he's a big guy, then the big guy answers, "FOR YOU."

Confused by these turn of events, the CIA agent investigates and finds out that the man he called is not the same man he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the big guy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.
>>
>>84753383
FINDS
>>
File: Keit-Ai Webtoons.png (553KB, 696x692px) Image search: [Google]
Keit-Ai Webtoons.png
553KB, 696x692px
>>84753383

Already a thing.

http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
>>
>>84753383
i'd watch it.
>>
File: 1450767008077.jpg (59KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1450767008077.jpg
59KB, 400x387px
>>84753383
>>
>>84753383
>>84753467
Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139
>>
File: 1486354373485.png (875KB, 968x745px) Image search: [Google]
1486354373485.png
875KB, 968x745px
>>84752755
Oh that's cute
>>
File: 1499140162157.png (626KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
1499140162157.png
626KB, 1280x715px
Its awkwardly edited/acted.

Playing CIA as smug as he was as awkwardly as he did is pretty funny.

The questions CIA asks Bane(?)'s henchmen make little sense.

>"Who paid you, to grab doctor Pavel!?"
You already know this, they know you know this, wtf
>"TELL ME ABOUT BANE!? WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?"
Is this really pertinent? Your not going to ask about what he's planning, why he tried to grab doctor Pavel, or pretty much anything else? Maybe he has breathing problems, maybe to hide his identity, either way how does knowing this help you?

Also, Bane's plan makes no fucking sense.

>Get caught and grab plane in midair rather than just attacking them on the ground
>"We had to find out what he told you;" didn't CIA just meet Pavel today? Even if he did tell him something via different lines of communication, at what point did you ask before crashing this plane with no survivors?
>Attempting to frame it as a plane crash
The bullets and bullet holes everywhere in the plane and CIA's hired guns probably tell a different story
>Framing it to look like Dr. Pavel died in the crash
Even if you could replace literally all of his blood, they are certainly going to use dental records in a fucking plane crash.
>No! They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
They don't CIA was clearly lying about the flight plan, hence why he didn't actually shoot the hired guns before throwing them out of a plane. Even if he did file a flight plan with Agent C, it would list 3 of them in the wreckage brother.

How they fucked all of that up in a 5 minute scene I have no idea, but I'm glad they did. I miss anything brothers?
>>
File: 1481496378292.jpg (222KB, 672x869px) Image search: [Google]
1481496378292.jpg
222KB, 672x869px
>>84752755
Funny?

Nah. Its a guide to life m8. Pic related.
>>
>>84754851
This. I'd also like to point out the questions CIA asks bane. Bane is clearly planning something, and he's clearly been set up, yet all he focuses on is the mask. As well, CIA's men's incompetents adds to the scene. It's like something you'd see in Black Dynamite, Airplane!, or even Monty Python
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S3YXXp6bOM
>>
>>84754851
It's a classic "come up with cool action sequence first, worry about making it make sense afterward" scene. As usual, what happens is that subhuman plebs love it, whereas anyone with a human-range IQ thinks it's nonsense.
>>
Uh, I'm pretty sure it all started with the observation of this sequence of lines:

CIA agent: “If I pull that [mask] off, will you die?”
Bane: “It would be extremely painful…”
CIA agent: “You’re a big guy.”
Bane: “…for you.”

Then the weirdness of this exchange was just expanded to the entire opening sequence. Again, the above exchange is already sort of cliched, but it's made even weirder because it's very easy to interpret the "for you" as being a response to "you're a big guy", when in fact, Bane is actually clarifying that it wouldn't be painful if he removed the mask for Bane, but it would be painful for the CIA agent, the implication being that Bane would fuck him up.
>>
>>84752755
This scene was just stupid.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.