[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just marathoned this. What did I think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

I just marathoned this. What did I think?
>>
>marathoned a movie
You just watch movies until they end, you dopey fuck. It's not a tv series.
>>
>>84749169
yeah i agree with this guy
>>
>What did I think?

Well how would I know?
>>
>>84749098
It was a great movie.
>>
>>84749098
is breddy gud
>>
>>84749098
You can't marathon a movie you retard. And why would I know what you thin of the movie?
>>
File: IMG_1988.jpg (104KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1988.jpg
104KB, 600x444px
>>84749390
I just marathoned this bag of chipotle ranch cheetos, what did I think?
>>
>>84749169
hi, welcome to /tv/.
what you are experiencing right now is a meme, dont be alarmed.
>>
>>84749315
Really makes me think
>>
>>84749418
you might buy them again if you were drunk, but for now you're going to stick to flaming hots
>>
just got done marathoning this thread. what did I think of it?
>>
Its like an after school special, pretty lame.
>>
File: gran torino.png (50KB, 180x356px) Image search: [Google]
gran torino.png
50KB, 180x356px
>>84749098
>marathoned
>>
>>84749642
Spotted the pleb

Bet you think Gladiator is Ridley's best
>>
some of the worst acting i've ever seen
>>
>these replies

Lurk moar redditqueers
>>
>>84749424
hi, go back to /reddit/
>>
File: swearengen.jpg (12KB, 290x260px) Image search: [Google]
swearengen.jpg
12KB, 290x260px
You just know Clint understood from the beginning he couldn't have niggers fill the roles of the antagonists so he had to make them a relatively obscure Asian ethnicity. I'll bet that pissed him off so much. It's okay, Clint. We got it. We got it.
>>
>>84751549
>Korean war veteran
>bonding with a Black kid

Doesn't really have the same ring to it does it?
>>
>>84751549
What a fucking Reddit character. Seriously, Al is so stupid! Even that whore that fucks the Die Hard 4 guy is a better character than Al
>>
>>84749424
>op is shitposting
>no no no you mean memeing
>its more worksafe
Normies GTFO
>>
>>84749098
>muh white man saviour
>>
>>84749098
You were pissed that Clint didn't went full Taxi Driver mode and didn't wrecked all these tiny dicked chinks with his 1911 and his Garand.

Clint could have made one last great action scene in his acting career but noooo, he followed the pussy road where he's commiting suicide by the hand of squint eyed niggers. Weak.
>>
The vast majority of the Asian actors were fucking terrible apart from maybe the old woman, also the biblical imagery at the end, I thought could've been a bit subtler.

Other than that I thought it was a great movie.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.