[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 4984894984984.jpg (42KB, 512x460px) Image search: [Google]
4984894984984.jpg
42KB, 512x460px
>>
Provide a YouTube video of this so I can finally understand this epic f*cking meme. I won't watch the latest season of House of Shit.
>>
>>84748778
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOItiVhp3L0
>>
>>84748822
okay good but now i don't want to watch it so i think this thread is done
>>
>>84748822
Jesus what was Frank trying to get out of this? Wouldn't White House cameras have caught him? Wasn't there a good chance the Secretary would remember what happened prior to the fall? How does her being momentarily unconscious help him when she'll probably be fine when she wakes up? I stopped watching this show in Season 3 and I don't regret it one bit.
>>
>>84749000
Man season 1 and 2 were kino as fuck. They should have ended it with him knocking on the desk when he became president.
>>
>>84749000
>Wouldn't White House cameras have caught him?
He deliberately made sure they were off-camera. Your other points hold up though.
>>
>>84749000
nice trips

I stopped watching after Frank killed Zoey. Didn't feel like the rest of the cast could carry the show. When did it actually turn bad though?
>>
>>84749000
How was he so certain that she would lose consciousness from falling down 7 steps? I'm pretty sure the most likely outcome would have been her falling and breaking a leg or arms and screaming bloody murder that would be heard by the SS guards like 20 feet away.
>>
>>84749094
agreed, truly kino scene
>>
I tuned out of House of Cards around Season 3. Is it at "so bad it's funny" tier yet like Dexter Season 8?
>>
>>84749212
Some will say it jumped the shark after S2. The first two seasons are certainly the best, but I think S3 and S4 were watchable and had some decent qualities. Although at this point, I would only suggest watching the first two seasons and stopping there to anyone who hasn't yet watched the show.

S5 was truly garbage though. Really badly written and clearly dragging something out that is just not meant to be dragged out any further.
>>
File: enab.jpg (41KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
enab.jpg
41KB, 569x802px
>>84750440
Season 4 is great, as good as 1 if not better.

Season 5 goes off the rails and ends up being by far the worst season yet, and yes some parts are "so bad it's funny".

>this character is useless and we need to get rid of him for next season, what should we do?
>have him jump the fence at the White House for no reason and get shot and killed by the secret service
>>
HELP HELP I CAN'T GET OUT OF MY CONTRACT FOR THIS AWFUL SHOW
>>
>Frank will never h'whip your boihole
>why live??
>>
File: 1498790852094.png (219KB, 522x532px) Image search: [Google]
1498790852094.png
219KB, 522x532px
>>84748624
>>
>>84748822
Was this supposed to have killed her?
What a baffling scene
>>
>>84750982
No just incapacitate her. Which only makes the scene even more baffling.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.