[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Covenant Faggotry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (67KB, 1562x881px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
67KB, 1562x881px
Why would you send a gay couple on a colonization mission?
Didn't even realize senor bob was a cocksmoker first time i saw it.
>>
>>84743404
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK8kK4hY6PA
it wasn't that subtle
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (98KB, 1780x1226px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
98KB, 1780x1226px
goin in for a final kiss, how touching.
why not pull his cock out and suck it for a little, atleast an alien wasnt born out of it

this is even more illogical than them going outside without helmets
>>
>>84743404
they figured out how to mate by docking in the future
>>
Homosexuality will be cured by the future.
>>
We still crying about this? I thought you guys would be all cried out by now. I guess there is no end to the well of alt-right tears.
>>
>>84743712
there is literally no point to making the dude gay.
same as gay zulu in star trek, if you made a faggot-free fan edit, you'd only have to cut out ~10 secs of footage
>>
What's worse about the movie is that it's in the future and discernible races still exist. They should be bred out into one disgusting mongogroidal species by then.
What is it about spaceships that make people want to racemix?
>>
You do know that gay people can still reproduce with the opposite sex, right? They just need to match up with some lesbians or do artificial insemination. There were also more people in stasis on board.
>>
i was bothered more that a fucking colonization ship has ONE single lander
>>
>>84743404
You are a faggy retard.
That said, why did the girl became Lara Croft at the end of the movie?
Wtf was Scott thinking with that entire sequence when they were escaping the planet?
>>
>>84744497
Gay couples are sterile. Adopting a kid or copulating with a paid woman doesn't change anything. 2 males or 2 females will never be able to produce a child.
>>
>>84744497
>people colonizing another planet want to bring the same degeneracy that destroyed earth

yah, no
>>
>>84747014
I'm not even gonna waste energy googling and downloading the "old man shouts at cloud" Simpsons meme but just pretend I replied to you with that
>>
>>84743404
They has thousands of people in cryo, the crew weren't picked so they could fucking make babies you complete retard, they were picked because they could do their jobs, reproduction wasn't a priority for them. They were couples because on a one way trip like that most people wouldn't agree to go if they didn't have a partner.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.