[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shia LaBeouf arrested AGAIN!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Seriously, what is his problem?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/07/08/shia-labeouf-arrested-public-drunkenness-georgia/461848001/

>Shia LaBeouf arrested for public drunkenness in Georgia

>SAVANNAH, Ga. - Actor Shia LaBeouf has been released from a Georgia jail after posting $7,000 bond on charges of public drunkenness.

>The Chatham County Sheriff’s Office says the 31-year-old was arrested at 4 a.m. Saturday by the Savannah Police Department and released.

>In addition to the public drunkenness charge, he also was arrested for disorderly conduct and obstruction. Further details surrounding the arrest were not immediately available.

>LaBeouf has faced similar charges in the past. He is in the Savannah area filming his new movie, The Peanut Butter Falcon that also stars Dakota Johnson.

>It's his second arrest this year. The first one came in late January when he got into an altercation over his anti-Trump art installation, which at that time was housed at the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens, N.Y. It has since moved to Liverpool, England.
>>
>>84742892
/pol/ broke him
>>
Trump divided him.
>>
>>84742892
Clearly alcoholism or substance abuse is fucking with his head. He seems like a decent person underneath all the bullshit
>>
Shiah Laboeuf is a bad jew, he drinks alcohol.
>>
>>84742892
I thought this guy was hiding in a Finnish cück shed for his Hollywood pedofile masters? So he's back in the US already?
>>
>>84742892
>Illegal to be drunk
>Land of the free
>>
>>84742892
fuck off shill
>>
>georgia

I thought he was in that fucking little "in the middle of nowhere," Shack and was going to stay there for like a year or some bullshit and people could talk to him through skype
>>
$7,000 bail for public drunkenness? Wtf? don't they just hold him in a cell overnight
>>
>>84743611
>michael bay, the jewish faggot, broke his ass every day of filming
FTFY
>>
Gee, it's almost like he knows he's too famous and rich to get imprisoned for this petty shit.

The law stops mattering when you know that you are above it
>>
>>84745590
It was a month and he already did it
>>
>>84742892
DUDE ITS ART LMAO
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BgxctnpB50

Do you think if he could go back and tell Even Stevens era Shia about what happens, he would?
>>
>>84745720
Shia was DAMAGED back then too, he never had a chance. Going back in time would only reinforce what he knew about himself and make him degenerate faster.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.