[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since the dust has nearly settled, which one was the better capeshit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: wonder-woman-owns-spider-man.jpg (112KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
wonder-woman-owns-spider-man.jpg
112KB, 1200x630px
Since the dust has nearly settled, which one was the better capeshit?
>>
>Which shit was better? Brown shit or black shit.
Both are terrible escapism products for underage retards and manchildren.
>>
>>84742590
Wonder Woman was at least a Wonder Wonder Woman movie. So I'll go with that.
>>
I liked the character development and writing in Wonder Woman better, but I think the action scenes in Spider-Man were generally more fun.
>>
2017 capeshit

Logan > GotG 2 > Homecoming > WW
>>
>>84742645
fpbp
>>
WW tbqh
>>
>>84742590
Wonder Woman.
>>
>>84742590
Logan 8.5/10
WW 7.5/10
GOTG2 7/10
Spider-Man 6/10
All in all pretty great year for superhero movies so far despite Spider-Man being some bizarre Frankenstein of movie concepts (still a competently made movie though)
Hopefully JL can round it out
>>
>>84743675
> implying based kiwi won't make thor ragnarok 10/10
>>
>>84743704
I forgot that movie even existed because I don't care about Thor at all, but with Goldblum I know I'll at least enjoy one part of the movie
>>
>>84742590
Spider-Man was better. Most critics and audiences agree.
>>
>>84742645
/thread
>>
>>84742590

>Now that the dust has settled

Erm did you forget that the biggest superhero movie of the decade is coming out in just a few months?
>>
>>84743163
There actually wasn't a lot of Iron Man in the movie itself. That meme is mostly from the trailers.
>>
Obviously, if Tom Holland were a straight white male then the movie starring a female jew would easily win. However, for the talentless Holland to secure 8 fucking movies (5 mcu/3 uncharted) before hes old enough to drink tells me hes a twink sucking dick at pool parties. This confuses the choice just a little as we all know Hollywood loves little boys sucking their dicks almost as much as they love jewish feminism. (holland is sucking cock and we all know it)
>>
>>84743844
what is wrong with you
>>
>>84743766
>In just a few months
Why is there no hype for it then?
>>
>>84743163
>I didn't actually watch Homecoming but I'm going to bitch and moan on the internet anyways

RDJ is in a handful of scenes, maybe five in the entire film.
>>
>>84743896
Because other movies are coming out
This is like asking why there was no hype for Guardians 2 during Logan's release
>>
Spidey.

I walked out of Wonder Woman about 80-90 mins in, I was so disgusted.

Sure, Superman snaps necks, Batman shoots guns... but they weren't trying to copy Marvel. DCucks made a Marvel movie and now you're all blowing each other.

Get bent!
>>
Spider-Man was better.

Most of wonder woman is terrible. Like that stupid broken face woman,villain,ares etc much more undeveloped movie compared to this.

Though Homecoming has benefit of no origin story,already established universe etc etc.

This is no excuse for shit CGI villain like Ares though.
>>
Wonder woman is below average, with the horrible third act and horrible villains.
>>
>>84743766
yeah less than a year until infinity war
>>
>>84742645
fpbp
>>
File: gal gadot joi.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gal gadot joi.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Based Wondy.
>>
Spider-Man. Holland just has so much heart and I feel like he nailed both sides of the coin. The villain actually had depth of character and from the point where Peter is met at the door onward the tension is palpable in that scene. If you had a very different high school experience I can understand how those aspects might not have hit the right notes for you. They could have easily done yet another big explosion filled city wrecking world threatening climax but didn't. They kept it relatively ground level. They could have easily made Peter the epitome of millennial with fidget spinners and snapchat and such but reserved themselves considerably. It's no masterpiece but I certainly think it ranks as one of the more fulfilling Marvel movies the likes of Iron Man and Winter Soldier.
>>
>>84743766
That's not Thor Ragnarok
>>
>>84742645
This
>>
>>84743675
>any capeshit ranked above 5/10
you have to go back
>>
>>84743675
Imagine wasting this much time watching children's movies
>>
>>84742645
shut it down, its /thread
>>
File: 1498580540450.jpg (23KB, 315x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498580540450.jpg
23KB, 315x540px
>>84742645
fpbp
>>
File: 1499371192403m.jpg (104KB, 1024x932px) Image search: [Google]
1499371192403m.jpg
104KB, 1024x932px
>itt: shilling for mickey mouse
>>
File: wonderpits revrs.webm (687KB, 654x368px) Image search: [Google]
wonderpits revrs.webm
687KB, 654x368px
WW for Mistress Gadot.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>84742590
not even a question
>>
>>84742645
FPBP, /thread, you get it
>>
>>84744928
> I cant enjoy movies because i don't like fun
>>
>>84746584
Every capeshit I've watched has just been incredibly boring. I'm not averse to fun; I love Kung Fu movies, but capeshit has pretty much nothing going for it. The humour sucks, the action is mediocre, there's little to no artistic merit, the cinematography is bland and the acting is serviceable at best.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.