[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i the only one who thinks that Better Call Saul is better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Am i the only one who thinks that Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad?

The Character development is so much better.
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>84742377
giv lawyerfu gf
>>
>>84742377
When will he become Saul?
>>
>>84742401
She's disgustingly ugly
>>
>>84743016
fuck off and die
>>
>>84742377

Its amazing to me its all on accident too. I was worried Howard was going to disappear as a character. I don't really like the character, he's a douchey, son of a big lawyer, rich man. Yet, he seems to actually be trying to make everyone happy and maintain what he can do. He's become an interesting character as a result. He's out for himself like anyone, but still not out to fuck everyone over like some characters.
>>
>>84743016
kiss yourself
>>
File: 1498264032828.jpg (1MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1498264032828.jpg
1MB, 2400x3000px
>>84742377
you're not. it is
.>>84742401
she's so sweet
>>
>>84743016
no u
>>
>>84743231
Best side character
>>
You are not the only one.
>>
At least it is not, like, so many shit happening in just one year! I mean, in just one year, Jesse went from a drug addict meth maker with his same-aged partner, to having a gf that died of od, going to rehab, get a new gf whose son got poisoned by his ex-teacher who is now his partner, kill his new partner, and go to mexico make more meth until his boss got whacked
>>
>>84744692
I think Vince knew that BrBa had gone off the rails in terms of the pacing, it was like a fucking roller coaster ride every episode. I think he made Better Call Saul to push back against that storytelling formula and show that he really can craft a slow-burning storyline that over time develops characters in a realistic fashion.
>>
If you don't think chuck is a more interesting antagonist than all of the one note angry mexicans Breaking Bad had then you're a pleb.
>>
>>84743016
imagine being this gay lol
>>
>>84742940
Probably at the end of next season.
>>
>>84746661
Sounds familiar
>>
>>84742940
>>84746661
he's going to get involved with mike and nacho again, and discover that he has skills that are useful in the criminal world. he'll start to unsettle kim by his change in character and eventually do something that she can't forgive and he'll lose her. I'm not sure what this will do to him initially but by the time his suspension is up he'll "go le full saul XD" because it's the only thing he really enjoys. [/spoiler]in the end he'll reconnect with kim in the black and white times[/spoiler]
>>
>>84747172
Thank you Vince
>>
>>84747283
don't thank me, thank sony and amc and my wonderful writers and cast and crew and sony and amc
>>
>>84742377

it is better and rhea is bae

season 3 episode 5 was the absolute highlight of the show btw
>>
What character development?
Beginning of S1: Jimmy is a small time solo practitioner that uses unethical schemes to get what he wants but also show that he has a heart sometimes.
End of S3: Jimmy is a small time solo practitioner that uses unethical schemes to get what he wants but also show that he has a heart sometimes.
>>
>>84748194

laughed

but yeah, you have a point. its a bit dragged out
>>
>>84748106
SUNROOF
U
N
R
O
O
F
>>
>>84742377
Too bad the characters are shit
>>
>>84748603
I think most are fine, just the lack of character progression is getting frustrating.
>>
>>84748194
>i am 12 and think character development means the character changing and not the writers spending time exploring his psyche
>>
more like better call reddit
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.