[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys wanna get together later and go see a movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.jpg (157KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
157KB, 1180x664px
hey guys wanna get together later and go see a movie?
>>
>>84742115
uhh. yeah
what's playing
>>
sounds good, but can we just watch at someone's place? I'll bring chips and drinks
>>
>>84742215
This
I don't understand why everybody has an obsession with going out in public and spending obscene amounts of money when you can do the same exact thing for cheaper in the comfort of somebody's home
>>
>>84742215
sounds good
>>
>>84742215
Ill bring the butter
>>
Do you mind if I bring my girlfriend?
>>
>>84742346
>seeing a movie on a cinema screen is the same as seeing it on tv

mentally ill retard
>>
>>84742346
I don't know about you, but I don't have a 2 ton IMAX analog projector along with the 98 feet high screen right at my home or a living room with perfect acoustic treatment and a sound system with multi-thousand watt amplifiers and speakers even behind the screen which has microscopic holes throughout for the sound to get through.
>>
can we all take our pants off?
>>
>>84742346
>15 bucks is an obscene amount of money
jesus fucking christ
>>
So who's going to bottom?
>>
>>84742669
uh it's kinda guys night anon, come on you do this every time
>>
>>84742823
Honestly dude, she told me you were flirting with her, that's why you never want her around. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1479247464417.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479247464417.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>tfw you haven't been to the movies with friends since 2012
>you constantly tried to keep in touch with them but they were always busy
>had enough, cut them off your life
>only people you interact with besides your family are the co-workers
>>
>>84742690
IMAX movies are pretty much universally blockbuster trash. Why would you pay anything for the experience?
>>
>>84743313
Interstellar in IMAX was the best cinema experience of my life, pure audio visual candy. It felt more 3D than 3D, if that make sense.
I feel sorry for every person who had to watch it at home.
>>
>>84743662
Interstellar was utter shit and the visuals were dull.
>>
>>84744075
t. someone who watched it on his 13 inch Toshiba laptop
>>
>>84744123
It literally looks like any generic space movie ever made. I can't help that you're impressed by some of the most tedious shit put to film.
>>
>>84744242
You can say what you want, but you didn't experience the wormhole scene in full IMAX format while the 360 sound system blasts you like you are actually in that very spaceship.
Also only utter plebs think of only the visuals when talking about the cinema experience.

But don't mind me, you continue on watching 700mb screeners on your student tier laptop with one earbud on if you want.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.