[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that the dust has settled, who was better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: nnwtbqjrewu4evqj5wj7.jpg (58KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
nnwtbqjrewu4evqj5wj7.jpg
58KB, 620x470px
So now that the dust has settled, who was better?
>>
>>84741370
What kind of question is this? obviously tobey maguire, that spidertwink on the right is litterally a nu-male.
>>
>>84741425
It's okay, he's gay. But isn't gay gay.
>>
>Tobey
>Loser Peter

>Andrew
>Misfit Peter

Gee, i wonder who's a better incarnation of Peter parker!
>>
>>84741370
Holy fuck Tugboat looks handsome as hell in that photo. We need a masculine Spider-Man again.
>>
>>84741370
Tobey was better because Andrew is a Jew.
>>
>>84741370
Garfield did a better Spiderman, but Tobey did a better Peter.
>>
>>84741370
Andrew Garfield actually looks like a superhero. Tobey looks like a loser.
>>
>>84741370
Tobey's too mopey but is the most compelling outside of the school setting
Andrew is a complete chad
Holland is alright, but too much of a prancing faggot
>>
>>84741370
Easily Tobey.
>>
>>84741370
>Who was better?
Garfield was the better actor, so him. He was written poorly, but he played his character better than Maguire. If you're asking which was handed a better version of Spiderman to play, then obviously Tobey.
>>
File: amazing_spi.png (41KB, 645x813px) Image search: [Google]
amazing_spi.png
41KB, 645x813px
>>
>>84741677
So Tobey is better?
>>
>>84741868
Garfield is a shit actor lmao what are you talking about? Maguire > Garfield if they had the exact same characters written for them
>>
>>84741598
Tom Holland is masculine
>>
>>84741924
>Manlet
>Masculine

He is smol, not swol
>>
Maguire was fucking boring, both him and Kristen Dunst looked like they didn't want to be on set, Dunst especially.

Garfield was ok, but he was a too cool Peter Parker. He tried to come off as a nerdy sperg but it felt very forced.

Holland was fucking perfect for young and inexperienced Spider-Man, he might be terrible as Adult Spidey; but for the kind of movie Homecoming is he's perfect.
>>
>>84741923
https://youtube.com/watch?v=YpC0z2P1uaY
This one scene is better acting than anything Tobey Maguire has ever done in any Spiderman movie. Also watch Hacksaw Ridge if you don't believe me.
>>
File: 1486146915115.jpg (78KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1486146915115.jpg
78KB, 625x626px
>>84741995
>Maguire was fucking boring,
>>
>>84741560
>>Andrew
>>Misfit Pet

(((Andrew)))
(((Gay Jew Parker)))
>>
>>84741880
Can I get a brief recap on this guy?
>>
>>84742065
That was pretty bland desu, good actors don't need to exaggerate so much. It looks good to the uninitiated, but we are initiated. He was pretty good in hacksaw ridge, but I chalk that up to Mel
>>
>>84741909
Bitch Peter is canocally handsome and makes bitches wet
>>
WHEN I SAY PENIS

YOU SAY PARKER
>>
>>84741370
Animated series >>>>>>>>>>>> movies.
>>
>>84741880
accurate
>>
Unanimously Tugboat Maguire because Garfield doesn't fit the character of Peter Parker at all and the films are generally worse
>>
>>84741924

>Basketball

I didn't know he plays shit sports
>>
Tobey.

I can't see how anyone can even argue.
>>
>>84742279
The fuck are you talking about? It's a scene that's meant to convey heavy emotion to the audience. There's no other way to act in that scene than to exaggerate. Also, it's in line with his character. He's an emotional hormonal teen that just accidentally killed his long time girlfriend. It would be retarded if he didn't exaggerate.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.