[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'member me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: la-la-land.png (427KB, 780x493px) Image search: [Google]
la-la-land.png
427KB, 780x493px
'member me?
>>
>>84738923
Can't force myself to watch it.
I really liked Whiplash, but this one just seems gay as fuck
>>
Oscar drama was awesome though.
>>
more fondly than that gay nigger thing.
>>
>>84739478
Nobody saw that nigga crap. It's unbelievable they won the Oscar.
>>
the ending was trash. sorry not sorry. still MOTY.
>>
>And some day as I sing the song
>A small-town kid will come along
>That'll be the thing to push him on and he'll go

And that's all you get?
I find this song very depressin
>>
What musical would you recommend to someone who likes La La Land and who hasn't really seen anything else? I've only seen a few other musicals really so the only one I could think of was The Young Girls of Rochefort and I think that's a good follow up, but what if the person doesn't like subtitles?
>>
>>84740016
In fact I find the whole Another Dayb of Sun depressing
>>
>>84740126
Singin' in the Rain, probably.
>>
>>84740126
Moulin Rouge was pretty good, it was all covers though not original songs.
Prince of Egypt was great but not at all like La La Land, if you want a more 'epic' style musical instead of a romance check it out.
Other than that all I've seen is some of the Disney musicals
>>
>>84738923
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY

I remember how dishonest it was
>>
City of stars is nice
>>
>>84740507
Ah, the dishonest meme that nobody understands. Probably the most stupid /tv/ meme ever.
>>
>>84740774

it is a DISHONEST movie though, i've never seen a faker movie in my life
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KeOxeuiZjs

kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.