[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: p13201354_b_v8_aa.jpg (528KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p13201354_b_v8_aa.jpg
528KB, 960x1440px
Thoughts on this show?
>>
File: IMG_0484.jpg (48KB, 702x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0484.jpg
48KB, 702x392px
>>84738815
"My name is Bilbo Baggins. I never believed in Elves until I came face to face with one. So I set out on a quest to capture what I once saw onto vellum....With no big fellowships following us around, I am joined only by my fellow Hobbit Frodo Baggins and our actual wizard Gandalf Stormcrow. The three of us will travel to some of the most highly Eldarin locations, where we will spend an entire Age of Man, being locked down from dusk until the Breaking of the World... Fae...Vaguely homoerotic...These are our Elf Adventures."
>>
>live by myself
>wake up this morning to go take a piss
>go into bathroom
> it smells like fresh shit

Ghosts. Are. Real.
>>
My room mate was fan of this show, he was one of the most stupid person I've met he also had his own youtube gamming channel and anime shit everywhere
>>
>>84741149
You think that's why he liked the show
>>
>>84738815
DUDE BRO GHOSTS

it's still a cut above the other ghost hunting shows
>>
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>84738815
Pretty good sure if you haven't seen the old rams inn episode you're missing out on some ghostkino https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUVpM0TSx4A
>>
>>84742813
If we take that off, will he die?
>>
>>84741149
>My room mate was fan of this show, he was one of the most stupid person I've met he also had his own youtube gamming channel and anime shit everywhere
Yet you're roommates with people like that. What does that say about you, hmm?

>>84742813
>Why does he wear the mask?
He has respiratory issues in places with molds and dust.
>>
>>84743206
It would be very painful
>>
>>84743603
Why do autistic people always have to make their condition so obvious lmao
>>
>>84743666
>Why do autistic people always have to make their condition so obvious lmao
Whatever you say there, satan.
>>
>>84743666
How is that autism
>>
Only ghost show I enjoy (besides "A Haunting" and "Paranormal State").

Dem other shows can FUCK OFF.
>>
>>84743652
For oooOoOoOoOoOooooo
>>
I binge watched this 'ghost show' on youtube or wherever else twice now for the better part of the day.

Ofcourse everything is bullshit but obviously it was somewhat entertaining. Gets samey after a while. A few locations and stories are rather scary. The rest is snoozeville
>>
>>84741149
A college friend believes in those shitty youtube alien proof documentaries.
>"Nah dude its real, listen to this.. etc"

He never really seemed the smart type.
>>
File: 1400861818285.png (16KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1400861818285.png
16KB, 500x450px
>tfw you realize you don't watch paranormal shows because you want to believe anymore, but rather because you want to see how stupid people are so you can build up a false sense of superiority for a little while
>>
I watched one the other day that was kinda spooky.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.