[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm calling from the future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Don't do the french interview at any cost
>>
Do the French interview but have a sweet come back ready
>>
>>84738290
This
>>
>>84738290
>sweet come back
It's been months and /tv/ still hasn't been able to come up with a good come back. It simply doesn't exist.
>>
>>84738290
>future jonah sends past jonah a catalog of archived /tv/ threads with /tv/ comebacks

which one would he pick?
>>
>>84738420
In fairness some of the comebacks were decent, it's slotting it in amidst the audience laughter that would ruin it.
>>
>>84738532
and the fact the translator would have to translate (and deliver) it properly, and the comeback would have to translate to french properly
>>
>>84738626
Most of us understand English good and well, and what's more, we will never not laugh at a fat guy even if he executed a perfect rejoinder.
>>
File: 1497915675915.png (810KB, 706x523px) Image search: [Google]
1497915675915.png
810KB, 706x523px
>>84738454
>that's a lot of work just to get rejected
>>
>>84738420
>"I'm going to use my jewish connections to ensure a globalist banker becomes president of this country and you're flooded with muslims until it's statistically probable that you will be a victim of crime or know someone who is a victim of crime."
>>
>>84738918
Damn Jonah that's dark
>>
>>84738060
Ummm no sweetie. The devastation of that interview has gave him a surge of determination to self-improve, the levels of which he'd never experienced in his life up to that point. In 40 years he'll look back on that interview as a positive turning point.
>>
>>84738454
and who would you bring along&
>>
>>84738454
At least they'll call me afterwards.
>>
>>84738918
That's how you do it!
>>
>>84738454
yeah, but what about you!?!?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.