[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters who did nothing right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: reyyyyyyyyy3.jpg (100KB, 367x478px) Image search: [Google]
reyyyyyyyyy3.jpg
100KB, 367x478px
>>
File: k.png (7KB, 578x44px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
7KB, 578x44px
>>
when you only got 2 replies before auto-saging last time that was a sign
>>
>>84734621
Didn't he save Poe Dameron, though? He's the Resistance's best pilot, and was the one who took down the Starkiller.
>>
>>84734796
No, Finn didn't even learn Poe was still alive until they met at the Resistance base. He thought Poe died in the TIE crash.
>>
DINDU
I
N
D
U
>>
>>84734796
He only freed Poe Dameron to use him as a pilot. Faggot was too lazy and dumb to enroll as Tie Fighter pilot, he was a janitor.
>>
>>84734621
AAAAPPPPESSS
>>
>>84734836
Did he do it for free?
>>
>>84734826
Yeah, but he was still the one who saved Poe from being a prisoner of the New Order at the beginning of the movie. Poe was able to be at the end because of something Finn did at the beginning.
>>
>>84734826
This was a HUGE problem I had in TFA. Imagine how much better the impact of seeing Poe alive would be if we didn't know that HE was the "One Hell of a Pilot." If Black Leader was just a badass pilot, and we didn't know it was Poe until they landed, you'd have people fucking cheering in the theater.
>>
>>84734621
He was (surprisingly) the best character in TFA, not even memeing.
>>
>>84734621
Him and her
>>
>>84734864
Let's give Finn the credit for saving Poo. Why did they made it clear that Finn was only looking for a pilot to escape. Why was it important to show the audience that it wasn't a selfless act?
>>
>>84735904
Character development. First Finn does things selfishly and only with his self-interest in mind (which is reflected in the cantina scene when he just wants to get out of there and to safety), and then later learns to think of others. His interest in saving Poe was just a selfish act, but it helps to serve as reference point for his later character growth. Or should he have just stayed a flat, unchanging character for the entire movie?
>>
>>84736052
This. Finn is the everyman. He's relatable and well developed. He's the protagonist of the films.
>>
>>84736052
>>84736750
too bad he's not the main character. overshadowed by mary s.
>>
>>84736832
It's a damn shame really.

I'm willing to forgive Rey being a Sue if she turns evil in Ep.8. But she won't, because Disney isn't going to do anything interesting, they're just gonna remake Ep. 5.
>>
File: robomane.jpg (62KB, 990x600px) Image search: [Google]
robomane.jpg
62KB, 990x600px
Fought to PRESERVE the existing Detroit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.