[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

What would you do?
>>
>catched
>>
Rape
<reset>
<repeat>
>>
Fall in love
>>
>>84732236
I'd try to lose my memory.
>>
Raep.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (98KB, 837x892px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
98KB, 837x892px
>realize youre stuck in a time loop
>instantly whip your dick out and rape someone
>time loop suddenly ends
>>
>>84732236
Spend all my days shitposting on 4chins and use the time loop to get epic dubs
>>
>>84732377
Result
>>
>>84732349
This is what I'd be afraid of desu. Some kind of cruel joke to trick you into raping someone.
>>
>>84732377
Proof
>>
>catched
>>
Would anyone else have a panic attack? Knowing that even killing yourself won't work.
>>
>>84732499
I think my anxiety comes from having no time to do what I want so I just do stupid shit time wasting instead so if I had like 10,000 years to read all the books and do all the things I want to do it would reduce my stress.
>>
>>84732499
>Would anyone else have a panic attack?

Maybe, but then it'd be exhilarating to be somewhat immortal
>>
>>84732236
Watch every movies, read every books I know, shitposting whenever possible
Playing video games will be hard because I can't save my progress
Groundhog day is perfect for every neet though, once I complete every books then I will probably end the loop
>>
>>84732236
Edge of tomorrow
>>
>>84732236
I'd try to lose my memory.
>>
The real question is, how many cycles would it take before you were confident enough to start murdering/raping?
>>
>>84732377
Haw many times have you lived through this day?
>>
>>84732349
>plan the perfect rape
>rape
>loop ends, no consequences other than the loss of virginity
>>
File: just.png (84KB, 220x244px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
84KB, 220x244px
>realize youre stuck in a time loop
>instantly whip your dick out and rape someone
>time loop suddenly ends
>>
>>84732786
in such a tiny village? about a year
>>
>>84732862
This is what I'd be afraid of desu. Some kind of cruel joke to trick you into raping someone.
>>
>>84732894

come on, it's a town not a village
>>
>>84732236
Watch every movies, read every books I know, shitposting whenever possible
Playing video games will be hard because I can't save my progress
Groundhog day is perfect for every neet though, once I complete every books then I will probably end the loop
>>
>we will never have another good time loop movie that doesn't involve doomed romance or twist endings where everything reverts back to the beginning

are we here just to suffer?
>>
Would anyone else have a panic attack? Knowing that even killing yourself won't work.
>>
I´d like to be in a timeloop, but not a 24h one. More like a week or a few days at least, so I could go anywhere in the world to see and do whatever i want.
>>
>>84732851
Except, you know, having to live with the psychological pain you've inflicted on a woman by raping her
>>
>catched
>>
File: 1956-milton-berle-hound-dog-408.jpg (31KB, 408x502px) Image search: [Google]
1956-milton-berle-hound-dog-408.jpg
31KB, 408x502px
YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A GROUNDHOG
>>
>>84733056
except as soon as she wakes up the next day it no longer happened as far as she is concerned
>>
>>84732377
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>84733002
Until you get stuck in some 50 first dates shit where you meet the love of your life and she forgets you every week.
>>
>>84732705
there's a finite number of books you have possible access to within 24 hours senpai
especially in a midsized town
probably nowhere near the total number of books
>>
>>84733658
Yeah but binge read everything I got is nice though, I want to read through Animorph again in a day
>>
>>84732236 (OP)
Spend all my days shitposting on 4chins and use the time loop to get epic dubs
>>
>>84732236
It'd be small things / tests at first, probably eventually just accept it and become the smartest person in the world. Then try to get out of it. When that fails I will finally go insane, and murder and rape everyone in sight until after a couple of years even that is boring. I would spend the rest of my days in bed. Sleeping, just wanting it to end.
>>
>>
>>84733056
Lol this nigga for real?
>>
I'd be tempted to do all kinds of reckless shit but also scared of the time loop ending just when I decided to do it, leaving me stuck with the consequences. So I'd probably do nothing for a really long time, but after thousands of loops, I'd probably say "fuck it" and do it.
>>
>catched
>>
>>84733658
If we are talking today, you can get pretty much any book on a Kindle.

You'd also be surprised, some small towns can have pretty good libraries.
>>
>>84733056
are you serious?
>>
>>84732236
The real question is how many days does it take you to rape the groundhog.
>>
>>84733056
This post was made by a womeme
>>
File: IMG_4132.jpg (27KB, 702x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4132.jpg
27KB, 702x727px
>>84732377
>find the newest iteration of the latest meme
>recreate it the following day
>repeat until some new sub meme is born
>recreate the entire chain of memes daily so people can understand the context and still create oc
>repeat until a new pepe tier meme is born that can exist independently of other memes

Just think of all the shitposting you'd get to see
>>
rape
>>
Literally heaven. I could live forever in the same day which has no consequences and have no complaints at all, mostly I would just worry that it would end and I would have to go back to the drudgery of real life.
>>
>>84734273
You could revive pestposting. And Bebe too.
>>
>>84732293
SPBP

So much possible variations
>>
>>84734144
>You'd also be surprised, some small towns can have pretty good libraries
lol kys cuck
>>
rape
>>
>go to the largest gathering of people and start fighting everyone
>get restrained, knocked out, shot
>repeat until i litterally beat up everyone
>>
>we will never have another good time loop movie that doesn't involve doomed romance or twist endings where everything reverts back to the beginning

are we here just to suffer?
>>
>>84732377
WAKE ME UP
>>
I feel like we had this thread yesterday but I'm not so sure
>>
>>84734572
Triangle does exist.
>>
>>84733056
you do not belong here
>>
>>84732377
>you will never hone the craft of creating the fastest spreading meme
>you will never be the creator of gold-white/black-blue dress 2.0
>>
There is certain shit you would never risk doing in case the loop suddenly ended.
>>
>>84734949
no there isnt
>>
1000 years of rape
>>
>>84733621
Except the post specified the loop ended. Nice try moron
>>
I got you, babe
>>
>catched
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.