[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's an arguement!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>be trainspotting
>be best movie ever made
>me become better from film
>see sequel
>fuck
Honestly, I've found myself to be a creature of addiction through and through,
but I've kicked most my afflictions aside from drinking copious amounts daily to destroy my brain before it becomes to fucking powerful.
Is trainspotting the film to end all films when it pertains to addictions and from YOUR personal opinion and experience what is more important.
Choosing life,
Or not choosing life.
(For reference I haven't been on in years, not since 2006. And I'm just wondering if I can seek guidance for once.
For once can I seek some kind of guidance and reciprocation.)
>>
>>84731995
nice blog you fucking junkie piece of shit
>>
>>84732131
Who's dick did you have to suck for that insult butthole.
>>
>>84732357
just fucking leave dude
>>
>>84732131
>dude i fucking HATE DRUGS!
lol, straight edge virgin
>>
>>84732422
My dick is hard for your mouth
>>
>>84732450
>>>/p/lebbit
>>
>>84732481
Post your # and I'll send it to you
>>
>>84731995
It is pretty neato but not that big of a deal. There is not much more to it than what you said...

>Choosing life.
>Or not choosing life.

At the end in that little speech he basically takes the piss out of the mundane life, yet he chooses the mundane life anyway. This is a typical dilemma for recovering drug addicts who have to search for new "highs" and new meaning in an otherwise bleak existence. Someone who has been on the streets for years isn't going to get a decent job, many won't hire them for minimum wage work, they will struggle to pay rent, all this on top of the mediocrity that even a relatively successful middle class person who went seamlessly from high school to college to uni to an internships to a career with family support experiences. His life is basically going to be shit unless he directs his energies somewhere and it is also a prompt to his normy audience to think about how short life is etcetera...
>>
>>84732867
I took two showers because I got cum on my hand thinking about Cheeto dust
>>
>>84731995
Also the speech is a bit of catharsis, some people would view him as the "scum of the earth" but at least he wasn't a boring cunt.
>>
>>84732898
I don't see what that has to do with the movie,sory. Though a word of warning, if you get cheeto dust in your urethra it might block it up then you will get orange cummypoops when you go pee.
>>
>>84732927
My ass has never been fucked but I took ass virginity 2 times
>>
>>84732954
What did you do between 2006 and now?
>>
>>84733101
Masturbate
>>
>>84733198
What is this thread for? What do you want to talk about?
>>
>>84731995
You're not doing a very good job convincing us you're off the drugs, OP
>>
>>84731995
I don't think there's any films that pertain to addiction, as I personally understand it. See here's the thing, most of the addicts I met are actually productive citizens rather than stereotypes. They go to work, pay their rent, pay their bills, pay for a car..... but then after that every spare cent goes to their vices.

Most people don't start robbing, stealing, scamming, begging, and whoring.... though those tales frequently make for better cinema.

There are some great movies about addictions Requiem for a Dream or Trainspotting are great examples.... but the real thing usually isn't quite as dramatic.

Most of the stereotypical junkies that live off welfare and are complete degenerates would have been turds living on the dole with or without drugs.

Most addicts have more of a sense of pride and above all, rationality. You can pay for drugs far better with a fat paycheck with overtime than by trading for food stamps and stealing copper.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.