[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So Jay, what did you think of Spiderman: Homecoming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: kike stoklasa.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kike stoklasa.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>So Jay, what did you think of Spiderman: Homecoming?
>>
File: 1493630871354.png (176KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1493630871354.png
176KB, 377x377px
>I loved it
>...
>PFFFFFT AHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
>NO I HAAAATED IT

Truly hilarious
>>
I have a feeling Kay will say some negative things, then Mike will say he liked it, causing Jay to change his mind.
>>
Why do losers obsess over e-celebs?
>>
Jay: I liked it. It was fun, and very funny. Easily as funny as the Raimi movies. And it was quite refreshing compared to the overblown, blow-up-everything superhero movies we've seen of late.
Mike: No, it was schmulzy garbage.
Jay: You're right. Terrible movie.
>>
Made me look. Fuck you.

WHERE'S MY REVIEW, YOU HACKS?
>>
>oooohhhhhh my gooood!
>>
>>84731843
>I loved it. Really reminded me why Marvel is the king of these superhero movies
>>
>>84731843

Mike prefers shlock in his capeshit and Jay prefers substance so they'll both probably give it a big meh, but point out certain parts they found entertaining/good

Mike will probably like RDJ parts, but he's cynical and jaded and probably dislike the kids, Jay will probably point out Keaton as a high point mentioning how Marvel finally has a decent villain or some such
>>
>>84731883
bad jay impression
you didnt say character or elements not even once
>>
>>84731843
>>>84731883
>bad jay impression
>you didnt say character or elements not even once
Or "oh sure".
>>
>>84731941
Well I didn't suck any cocks either. I only had a few seconds to bang out that post.
>>
File: jay-bayman.png (978KB, 905x672px) Image search: [Google]
jay-bayman.png
978KB, 905x672px
>>84731964
>Well...
>>
> Jay: I thought it was half of a good movie. I liked the character stuff but it was really brought down by the forced connections to the cinematic universe.

> Mike: Studio meddling studies and the studios. Blue laser ending studios blue laser but enjoyable schlock when it not serious. The studios.
>>
>there were too many action scenes I wish there was more establishment shots
>but I hated blade runner for being boring
>>
I hope Baby Driver is included in the Spiderman review, since it would seem like the type of movie to go on HitB.
>>
>>84731998
>B-but Deckard is a replicant! That means everything is meaningless!
>>
>so Jay, what did.you.think.of. Disney's Marvel's Spiderman: Homecoming: the Movie
>>
>>84733387
it rewally does tho
his chracacter development makes no sense if he is a fucking robon
>>
File: stupiddog.png (26KB, 521x235px) Image search: [Google]
stupiddog.png
26KB, 521x235px
>>84733305
>>
File: mfw capeshit.png (655KB, 814x782px) Image search: [Google]
mfw capeshit.png
655KB, 814x782px
>>84731843
>I was... very.... VERY pleasantly surprised, I'd say it was one of my favorite superhero movies... ever
>yeeeeaaaahhh I also liked it
>>
>>84731843
>I loved it, it reminded me of that thing called "fun" that movies used to be a long time ago
Or some variation on that same phrase that they've used for at least 5 Marvel movies now.
>>
>>84733438
>bullshit said by the hack director 20 years after the movie was released

Should have no impact on what's in the actual movie which doesn't point to Deckard being a replicator, Jay is autistic
>>
>>84731843
>Jay: I didn't really like it.
>Mike: I really liked it.
>Jay: Yeah, I really liked it.
>>
IT SUCKED
*credits roll*
>>
>>84731879
same reason short people talk about short people; birds of a feather, etc.
>>
RLM BTFO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
>>
>>84733667
what a lazy pointless comment
>>
>>84731843
>mike: It was a dumb superhero movie, but it wasn't insulting dumb, and it had a lot of good shlock so i loved it
>>
>>84731843
Jay will love it because he's a fucking pleb who eats up whatever trash the MCU shits out.
>>
Jay: Eh it was fine
Mike: Yeah I guess

Why do they even bother with these mediocre Marvel flicks.
>>
>>84735395
Their most viewed videos are capeshit and Star Wars shit.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.