[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw the camrip. Not surprised that Tony steals the show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: duty calls.webm (2MB, 608x256px) Image search: [Google]
duty calls.webm
2MB, 608x256px
Just saw the camrip.
Not surprised that Tony steals the show and acts circles around everyone else, and he IS throughout the whole movie. Holland is a miscast, as is the whole younger cast. What the hell were they thinking with making everyone a token minority? Nothing against people not being all white, but come the fuck on. I've read up the reviews for this and they're all creaming over the diversity.

4.5/10, it's gonna make money anyway because Disney and RDJ's star power. Can't be mad at RDJ because he and Keaton carried this shitshow. Holland has two more movies in his contract and considering that Miles Morales already exists I'm fully expecting for him to show up when Captain Marvel will sub for Cap and Iron Man after Infinity War.
>>
were can i find the camrip bra
>>
Holland is the best spidey and parker so far.

RDJ is shit and it should have been Reed Richards and the F4 instead of avengers and stark,

The tumblr casting sucked besides Ned who was cool but a shitty friend.
>>
>>84731017
#!4L4RGYYb!Mdw_3CHP0LhvYyuVZg-nFNYou6qJggNsJ8UJmkAm87s
>>
>>84730985
tom hollard is peter parker/spider-man from the comics and cartoons. the absolute 100% real deal.

the movie was just the epitome of bland though. dr.strange/ant-man level. not bad. not great. just good.
>>
>>84731068
>RDJ is shit
He literally saved the movie from being a complete Disney Channel special episode, what are you talking about.
>>
>>84730985
i liked Holland but totally agree, RDJ and Keaton carried the movie a lot, if anything this movie wanted me to make Marvel Iron Man 4 instead of another Spiderman
>>
>>84730985
I just wanna know the after credits scene. Spoil me pls
>>
File: cap psa.jpg (50KB, 608x256px)
cap psa.jpg
50KB, 608x256px
>>84731184
Anon the camrip is a couple of posts above. One is Vulture in prison and the other is a Cap PSA.
>>
>>84731184
A guy that vulture was working with got arrested and he meets him in prison. Guy says that there's a rumor that vulture knows spiderman's real name and has contacts on the outside to hunt for him but vulture denies it since he saved (?) his life from some dumb exploding plot device
>>
File: ffs.webm (2MB, 608x256px) Image search: [Google]
ffs.webm
2MB, 608x256px
>>84731153
>if anything this movie wanted me to make Marvel Iron Man 4
Same. I think that to like this Spidey you need to like Holland first and I just can't like the guy.

I also didn't like how they blatantly set up Peter and "MJ".
>>
>>84731226
prepare for scorpion
>>
>>84730985
>What the hell were they thinking with making everyone a token minority? Nothing against people not being all white, but come the fuck on

welcome to the united states of america, bucko.
>>
File: betty brant.jpg (85KB, 608x256px)
betty brant.jpg
85KB, 608x256px
Pepper made me nostalgic. If it was an Iron Man movie I would've paid for a ticket but thankfully a camrip already popped up. I'm disappointed that Angourie Rice was wasted on playing Betty Brant and please someone give Tom Holland some needed testosterone shots. 5'5'' and squaky mouse voice are a terrible combo.
>>
>>84730985
I paid money to see it

I really liked Vulture as a 'What if Tony Stark was a Trump voter'

A lot of it was very 'self aware' and diverse. I don't generally care about that but I can see why people might think its condescending

it's a fine movie. a bit hollow, like all marvels
>>
>>84731153
>>84730985
>>84731292

There are opinions and just straight up shitposting, and this is the latter.
>>
>>84733010
>"I didn't like this movie"
>"waaaaaahhh you're shitposting!"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.