[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you now remember ghost rider What where they thinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ghost_rider_ver5_xlg.jpg (273KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ghost_rider_ver5_xlg.jpg
273KB, 1125x1500px
>you now remember ghost rider

What where they thinking?
>>
>>84728783
This was a comfy movie. The main villain battles were really bad but the rest was okay.
>>
File: 1499215180407.jpg (53KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499215180407.jpg
53KB, 512x512px
>"How easily can we print money?"
>>
>>84728783
It's decent. The sequel is trash.
>>
It was great.
>>
>>84728817
>>84728869
>>84728998
Damn, it really shows how fucking contrarian /tv/ is that they have praise for this movie of all things.

It was fucking stupid. One of the worst superhero films I have ever seen, with one of the dumbest things I have ever seen happen in a superhero film (Johnny signs the contract because he pricks his finger on accident and the blood drips on it). Like seriously, what the fuck purpose did that serve?
>>
Watched this in the cinema. Not seen it since. I remember the opening being based with Crazy Train paying and him breaking his neck.
>>
>>84729078
trying way too hard here reddit
>>
>>84728783
I enjoyed the scene when he actually turned into ghost rider.
>>
>>84729130
Wow what a clever comeback. I wouldn't be able to think of something like that on my own. How many proofreaders did you run that by? How many beta testers? Did you get it perfect on the first draft? I am amazed by the skill and swiftness with which you crafted that beautifully satirical, bitingly witty post. Telling me to return to reddit, my supposed home, is absolutely by far the most clever and most intelligent thing you could have said to me. Now that I think about it, I made a mistake. I should go to reddit. My quality of posts is so sub-par that you, a veritable post genius, were obviously obliged to make your post in reference to mine. I appreciate the sentiment and I will consider your proposal, anonymous sir or madam. I never thought that in so few as a dozen characters one could send across a point so poignant. Good job. I hope you someday pass on your posting skill to a young and eager student. Someone could really learn from your ability to argue your points. How could I have known that someone as prodigious as you, the Ultimate Shitposter (TM) would grace my post with his or her glory. Thank you, thank you so much for the insight you have bestowed upon my lowly self. I hope you go on to do more wonderful things, to enlighten more posters who, like I, are stuck in the dark ages of the internet. Please, oh Ultimate Shitposter (TM), bring your gift to me, help me spread the message of ">>>/reddit/" to the unholy masses. Grant me the strength to return to my home, the front page of the internet, and allow me to learn from your monklike teachings. You, sir or madam, are an artisan postcrafter. You have clearly honed your skills and practiced many hours. I am blessed just to have come across you in your prime. That is not to say you cannot improve, but that you are truly divine already. Thank you, Ultimate Shitposter (TM) for reminding me, us all, to return to our dank, dingy hole of a website from whence we came.
>>
>>84728783
They were thinking along the lines of kino and they actually made one
>>
>>84729204
>Reddit: The Copypasta
>>
>>84728783

Pretty solid flick actually.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.