[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to fix Spiderman: Homecoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

File: DF-18058_r.jpg (2MB, 4000x2666px) Image search: [Google]
DF-18058_r.jpg
2MB, 4000x2666px
>No Avenger references
>No Tony Stark
>It is not set in the MCU
>Parker uses his home made costume throughout the whole movie; dealing with trying to build his own equipment to take on the Vulture instead of waiting for packages from Tony Stark to arrive
>A lot of the movie is focused on Vulture: explaining his own political reasons for why he is doing what he is doing while cutting back to Peter trying to balance his social life with his crime fighting life

What I hate most about this movie is that it is apart of the MCU. Spiderman sucks like this. If only this was a standalone. What sucks even more is that the Vemom movie is set in the MCU now.
>>
>>84727815
>How to fix Spiderman Homecoming
>Make it exactly like ASM, the two worst Spiderman films ever created
>>
>>84727894
ASM2 is very underrated and ASM1 would have been more enjoyable if Dylan Baker was Dr Connors and they didn't try to attempt the Uncle Ben death
>>
>>84727894
You are really defending Parker be given a new costume and advanced weapons by Tony Stark as he films himself going "OHH COOL! WOW AWESOME!"?

Spiderman works better alone and yes the ASM films got that right as did Sam Raimi with Parker trying to defeat villains himself with no help
>>
how is this so hard to understand that the only chance that this even makes money is to remind everyone all the time that the movie is part of the MCU otherwise why would people watch another reboot
>>
>>84727815
It should have come before Civil War to explain how Spider-Man got Tony Stark's attention. Then a second movie could focus on him entering the wider world of the MCU, but for this first outing he should have been on his own.
>>
>>84727979
>how is this so hard to understand that the only chance that this even makes money is to remind everyone all the time that the movie is part of the MCU
That's their masterplan?
>>
>>84727815
What I love most about this movie is how it takes place in the MCU. Casuals who only know characters through movies will HATE this because they think their little bubble is the definitive version. Even someone with passing knowledge of Spider-Man cartoons will know Spider-Man has always coexisted with and depended on other superheroes. Cant believe raimifags are this pathetic.
>>
>>84727815
>28% on Rotten Tomatoes
>Another Sony Blunder
Face it. The Mouse always wins.
>>
>>84727965
yea, because I was just like you until I saw it and realized it was a ploy to get him to depend on them, and strip him of all those fancy things when it matters most. Then he sees the reflection of his face and the mask with no fancy suit. Pure Spider-Man. This movie was literally about him defeating the villain with no help, and if you actually saw it and somehow missed that you're clinically fucking retarded.
>>
File: l5fjexmtf5xy.jpg (324KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
l5fjexmtf5xy.jpg
324KB, 2048x2048px
>>84728016
Tony Stark is supposed to be testing Parker to be an Avenger so why not let the kid fight his battles on his own and see what technology he can invent before just giving him a new costume and all the fancy shit.

Of course, anything you say against the MCU, the fucking fanboys will tear it to shreds and downvote you to oblivion
Yes I have tried to use reddit to get in communication with MCU fans and state my problems with things and they won't listen at all.
You dare say Sam Raimi's Spidermans got everything right and this Spiderman has problems? You will be cursed at.
>>
>>84728023

>Sony makes $750 million from box office
>Marvel gets EVERYTHING from merchandise

Marvel got the better end of the deal. Everyone knows that Star Wars became what it is today through toys, video games, comics, theme parks and cross-promotions
>>
>>84728083
Why does it matter? At the end of the day, Spiderman becomes a boring Avenger.

FUCK THE MCU SPIDERMAN

SAM RAIMI AND MARC WEBB FOREVER
>>
>>84728126
Like he did in the comics and has been for literal decades? The Avengers isn't a special privilege, its a fucking hand out card for help. Just proving you dont know what the fuck you're talking about. The end of the movie is him declining an Avengers invitation so you either haven't seen it or are just pretending, both equally sad.
>>
>>84727965
Yes, because we've already seen that story five times in movies, and countless other times in television. You can't expect them to do the exact same thing that's already been done to death. It was already perfected in the Raimi movies anyways, makes more sense to try something different. And it doesn't make sense for him to be solo. The other times, he was presumably the only superhero in the world. In this version he's part of an entire universe of superheroes.
>>
OP IS A FUCKING IDIOT
>>
One of my patients (not a doctor, shut the fuck up) was watching Nickelodeon or something and every spot during commericials was Spiderman: HC promotion, like the faggot spiderman and his friends talking about scenes from their autism high school. It was at this point I knew the movie was definitely catered towards 13 year olds and you're all memeing about it not being a kids movie.
>>
>>84727815
>Vemom movie is set in the MCU now.
no it is not
venom movie is hard r comedy for kiddies like skullpoopl
>>
>capeshit
>>
>>84728186
Fuck you Mouse shill. The MCU is the most souless bland film series ever .

ASM2 is a masterpiece compared to the Avengers
>>
>>84727815
>how to fix Spiderman Homecoming
>make Flash a white jock
>make MJ a white red head bimbo
>have the other guy be the Shocker, the black guy was underwhelming because he didn't have the mental instability that made the Joker entertaining
>>
>>84728877
>*Joker
meant Shocker
>>
File: s14.png (470KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
s14.png
470KB, 848x480px
>>84728347
It is quite inappropriate, Flash likes to chant "Penis Parker", kids play fuck marry kill
Makes you wonder why there's no blood though. Spiderman gets crushed by falling debris and he's not even scratched.
>>
>>84727894
ASM 2 was shit. The costume was fantastic though. ASM1 was good, tried something different. Both are much better than this steaming pile of crap.
>Iron Man gives Peter his suit
>Iron Man causes the origin of vulture and shocker
>No great responsibility dialogue
>"Why can't you be a friendly neighborhood Spiderman?"
>Michelle OC

I'd tell you to go suck a rats dick but judging from the fact you are defending homecoming it seems Mickey is already getting his cock sucked
>>
>>84729061
I remember in one of the interviews, Holland was saying that Spiderman won't punch anyone in this movie. Is this true? I haven't watched it yet
>>
>spiderman is now a retard that can't do anything without tony's help
>>
Vulture did nothing wrong.

>Represents middle class America
>Represents entrepreneurship and small business
>Gets fucked by big government
>Gets fucked by rich elitists (stark)
>Just trying to make an independent living
>Despite all the bullshit, wont even rat out parker in the end.

This movie is about the death of the American spirit.
>>
they could try hiring actual good directors and writers instead of making the movie in the boardroom. marvel studios is corporate as fuck and their movies are the worst of studio hackery.
>>
>>84729567
Spiderman: Homecoming had 6 writers btw just like Tom Cruise's The Mummy.

Why can't they hire 1 good writer with a good vision so things don't get all messed up.
>>
>>84727965
The entire ending scene of Homecoming was Peter rejecting Tony's help and deciding to go solo in Queen's instead of joining the Avenger's.
>>
>>84727815
>A lot of the movie is focused on Vulture: explaining his own political reasons for why he is doing what he is doing while cutting back to Peter trying to balance his social life with his crime fighting life

Yeah, fuck that. He's just a guy trying to make ends meet so he doesn't have to downgrade his family to poverty status. Nothing political about it. Stark fucked him over bad at the start of the movie.
>>
>>84729531
This. Probably the best capeshit villain in over a decade.
>>
File: 1497075682864.jpg (774KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497075682864.jpg
774KB, 1080x1080px
>>84728796
>when you are so contrarian you genuinely believe this nonsense
>>
>>84729169
Probably had someone at Marvel say Spider-Man can't, because there are already like a dozen Avengers that just punch people
>>
File: loves_of_peter.jpg (128KB, 400x607px) Image search: [Google]
loves_of_peter.jpg
128KB, 400x607px
>>84727815
Change the whole cast for starters.

>cast a non-manlet, non-dyel as Spider-man
>blonde white Liz
>blonde jock Flash
>fuck Ned Leeds in general
>redhead MJ
>>
File: covers.jpg (234KB, 1114x730px) Image search: [Google]
covers.jpg
234KB, 1114x730px
>>84727815
>How to fix Spiderman
less cultural marxist agenda bullshit

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxists Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxists fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
>>
>>84728097
Well he wasn't supposed to hack the training wheels program. You realised that except for the chute everything else was from the unlock?
>>
>>84730585
but Peter Parker is a 15 years old manlet nerd.
>>
File: spiderman.png (536KB, 758x449px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.png
536KB, 758x449px
>>84730585
>redhead MJ
RACIST SPOTTED
>>
>>84729531
Amen brother. Not just America, middle class everywhere in the world. He didn't even wanna steal Stark shit until Parker pushed him to by botching everything.
>>
>>84730585
how about no MJ.

I want /ss/ relationship with Black Cat gf
>>
File: Poetry.png (1MB, 895x739px) Image search: [Google]
Poetry.png
1MB, 895x739px
>>84730245
You seriously think the first Avengers movie is better than ASM2? No way
>>
File: 1466528196679.png (797KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
1466528196679.png
797KB, 812x806px
>>84730807
>he hates Disney this much.
>suck WW SJW dick
>suck sony dick
>all because you can't accept the reality that DISNEY ALWAYS WINS
>>
>>84730842
Wonder Woman is shit and I don't like the Avengers
>>
>>84729061

Tobey looks badass in that pic. Fuck. I miss him.
>>
>>84730490
well, if Spidey actually punch someone they gonna die
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.