[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp, I just walked out of Spider-Man Homecoming, 2 hours in. AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20170707_221916.jpg (259KB, 750x534px) Image search: [Google]
20170707_221916.jpg
259KB, 750x534px
Welp, I just walked out of Spider-Man Homecoming, 2 hours in. AMA
>>
how long did you have to wait for your mom to pick you up?
>>
>>84725916
Why did you walk out?

How big is your dick?

Were you watching alone?

Are you single?

What phone you using?
>>
Did you hang any niggers as a blood ritual to Riami?
>>
>>84725916
Can you describe what the most attractive girl in the theater looked like? Doesn't have to only be in there too, could be someone you saw in the snack or ticket line.
>>
What was your reaction when Peter burned down the ferry to stop "capitalist exploitation"?
>>
>paying to see capeshit
>>
>>84725916
Is the disgusting manjaw creature actually Mary Jane or is it just an elaborate joke
>>
>>84726042
>>84725977
I was watching because my mom's boyfriend and I love cape movies. I'm waiting now because he still wants a bang for his buck.

My penis size varies

I'm single.

An android because I'm not near the computer.
>>
I wish I did what you did.
>>
>>84726056
Stop this meme. Spider-Man is my favourite comic book hero and this Raimi meme is nearly as big a disservice to him as homecoming.

>>84726069
She was a very pale girl. She wore a black shirt, black khakis, and boots. Blonde haired in a ponytail. I talked to her. She asked me hi, can you show me your ticket?
>>
>>84725916
What was your opinion on the scene where Peter called MJ a "filthy degenerate half-breed that was created as a product of the Jewish conspiracy"?
>>
>>84726097
I didn't stay long enough to find out. She was a "lolRebel" girl that you'd see in Diary of a Wimpy Kid or Breakfast Club.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.