[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Scientology mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

What did Scientology mean by this?
>>
SUMMER LOVIN
>>
>>84724969

"This money isn't going to launder itself."
>>
>>84724990
The Scientology is money laundering meme is fucking retarded.
>>
>>84725023

Hi Mr. Travolta.
>>
>>84724969
anyone want to see my outline for a BSG-style grimdark reboot of this? i know it'd never get made because Scientologists are fucked in the head, but sometimes it's fun to imagine.
>>
>>84726409
I was kind of interested until you just started bashing Scientologists (not Scientology, SCIENTOLOGISTS) for no reason
>>
>>84726409
Share pls
>>
>>84725023
It's quite obvious
>>
>>84726937
It's a bland and stupid shore story to smooth over the fact that Scientology auditing is authoritative hypnosis.

Pretty sure the "lel money laundering" meme is only propagated by Scientology itself.
>>
I've seen the first half of this film about 10 times and the last half once
>>
>>84724969
Showing the aliens speaking their native language and then showing that when they spoke English it was the movie "translating" for them was a neat trick. I'm sure better movies have done the same thing but I always appreciated how they did that.
>>
I think Hubbard actually wanted the aliens to come off as too stupid to live.
>>
>>84724969
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rw8RVcUyma0
>>
>>84726982
Their real estate business is totally money laundering. You really think they sustain themselves by selling ""tech"" to the handful of wealthy scientologists left? No way.

Their attempts at media are surely genuine though, how else can they emulate the greatness of Hubbard?
>>
>>84727240
You're genuinely mentally handicapped.
>>
>>84727283
You're genuinely a shill? What a weird response.
>>
Retarded fucking millenial idiots.
>>
>>84727434
So you're actually a Scientologist? Talk to us, your tricks don't work.
>>
>>84726478
Scientologists are credulous intellectual nobodies who were a step away from the edge of the highway overpass before some goober gave them an auditing session.
>>
>>84727552
Do you really believe that anyone who isn't fully on-board with anti-Scientology nonsense must necessarily be a Scientologist? Wow, you're insanely fucking stupid.
>>
>>84727733
Not necessarily, you might just be one of the weirdos who hang around one of their old buildings that they sit on nice and tax-exempt. Your inability to form a legitimate response speaks far more about the impotence of Scientology than anything anon can come up with. I even find scientology interesting but it's fools like you that show how it's an impotent ideology made up by a crazy man.
>>
>>84727905
Nice dive off the deep end, crazy ranter.
>>
File: 1493494997066m.jpg (29KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1493494997066m.jpg
29KB, 1024x576px
>>84727988
So low on the tone scale, this poor guy here
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.